Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

SAM 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我修改英文自傳(求職用,20點,急需)

這是我參考一些文章所寫的英文自傳

煩請英文高手幫我修改一下錯誤

以及正式求職用是否恰當?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Autobiography

I am appreciated that you give me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is ***. I graduated from ***University and majored in economics. In school period, I have

studied the course about economic, monetary banking, international trade, etc… I have interest in

finance, investment and trade. Besides, I joined the basketball team in my department. I learned a

lot from these experience and hope it will assist me with my future career.

There are five people in my family. My father works in China Steel. And my mother is a housewife.

I am the youngest one in my family. I am a pleasant person and get along with my friends well. I

always work with a positive attitude and have team spirit. I believe that these are very important

character trait in the workplace as well as all aspects of life.

In my free time, I enjoy to play basketball with my friends. It can make me health enough to face the challenge in the future. In addition to play basketball, I also like to surfing the internet, reading

business magazines, etc... These will help me to increase a lot of knowledge and competence.

Sometimes I go to Global Village Language Center to learn English. Because I hope to make my

English better.

Although, I do not have formal work experience, but I feel that there is nothing difficulty as long as

you can try your best to learn it and work hard. Therefore, I sincerely hope that you will give me the

opportunity to enter your esteemed company. I will try my best to do this job.

-----------------------

感恩!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Autobiography

I appreciate that you give me this opportunity to introduce myself.

My name is ***. I graduated from ***University and majored in economics. During school periods, I have studied courses about economic, monetary banking, international trade, etc. I have interests in

finance, investment and trade. Besides, I joined the basketball team in my department. I learned a lot from these experiences and hope these experiences will assist me with my future career.

There are five people in my family. My father works in China Steel, and my mother is a housewife. I am the youngest one in my family. Being the youngest children in my family did not make me weak, I turned out to be welling to take all chances unlike what other people think about the youngest childrens. I am a pleasant person and get along with my friends well. I always work with positive attitudes and have team spirits. I believe that these are important characteristics in workplaces as well as all aspects of life.

In my spare time, I enjoy playing basketball with my friends. It makes me healthy enough to face the challenges in the future. In addition to play basketball, I also like to surf the internet, read

business magazines, etc. By doing those exercises during my spare time will me increase my knowledge and increase my competence. Because i want to improve my English abilities, I go to Global Village Language Center to learn English.

Even thou, I do not have formal work experiences, but I am welling to take the chance. I believe that there is nothing difficult as long as you work hard for it. Because all the hard work you pay, it will be paid back. Working hard is the way to success, this is what i believed in. I will work hard for the company, because this of what I believed in. I am welling to take the chance to improve my skills and hope you can give me this chance for me to learn more and I am sure I won't turn you down.

其實你可以拿去地球村問那邊的老師,那邊的老師都不錯,最好找外國人。

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

如果你有需要中英求職翻譯自傳、面試、自我介紹或是推甄自傳等翻譯問題,你可以參考下面的部落格,那個部落格有分享很多實用的翻譯範例,對你的求職應該很有幫助!滿多相關資訊,滿實用的!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

ps上面有很多求職英文範例,你可以去參考看看

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。