If you don't understand what I wrote, that means maybe I wrote

something wrong, please tell me~

Thanks a lot~

【Essay】

After I graduated from senior high school, I worked in a Western

restaurant.

One day, I took my parents to the restaurant to enjoy dinner; I remember

the cheapest combo cost 480 dollars.

It’s really expensive to us, but the ambiance of the restaurant was very warm and comfortable.

They always played slow and tender music without lyrics. We were very

relaxed.

And I ordered a combo “German smoked pork hock”, that was my

first time to taste it. The pork hock was very soft inside, but it was very

crispness surface.

I think they must stew the pork hock first, and then roast it. The taste was really great that I had never eaten before, especially the mustard.

And later, I had tried the same dish in another restaurant, the taste was

totally different. My first time was the best experience, and I would never forget the taste. But what a pity, the restaurant is not run now.

【That's all】

Thank you very much~

1 個解答

評分
  • 小羊
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

After i graduated from the senior high school, i worked in a foreign restaurant.

One day, I took my parents to the restaurant to enjoy dinner; I remember that the cheapest combo charges 480 dollars<--美金?=_=

It’s really expensive to us, but it's worth because that the ambiance of the restaurant was very warm and comfortable.

They always played the slow and tender music without lyrics, and it made us very relaxed.

And I ordered a combo, "German smoked pork hock," that was my

first time to taste it. The pork hock was very soft inside, and had very

crispness surface.

I guess they must stew the pork hock first, and then roast it. The taste was really great that I never had had before. Besides, especially the mustard was tasty as well.

After suffering the wonderful experience, I had compared the same dishes in other restaurants, they just couldn't satisfy me anymore.

Somehow, the restaurant closed, but i would never forget those tasty foods that i have ever had.

灰色是不必要的字

紅色是改錯

綠色是個人意見

參考資料: LA 的 台裔
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。