promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
momo
Lv 6
momo 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我修改這篇英文自傳

I am○○○. I am twenty-five years old, studying the Graduate Institute of Social and Culture Studies in University. I come from a well-being family. My parents work in the government offices, and my sister is a designer. The always give me the great cheer.

My favorite hobby is fishing. It trains me to be much attention and patience. I also like to read, it always provides me with useful information and knowledge. Therefore, I am on the balance between learning and relaxation.

I graduated from the Department of Communication Management, ○○ University. My major subject is the broadcast and newspaper. Among the school subjects, I had interest in Foreign Language. Everyone had the chance to practice his major subject, and I chose the newspaper-office on summer vocation in 2002. I was the cub reporter for two month. At that time, I have not only studying the skill of writing, but also finding out the local-culture. The local-culture takes me to the world of Culture. I have been enchanted by researching the knowledge of Culture.

For the further, I want to continue studying and researching. Holding the every chance to open my eyes, I have to challenge myself. I believe that :”Do my best and never give up.”

1 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I am○○○. I am twenty-five and I study in Social and Culture Studies of Graduate school. I have a well-being family. My parents work for the government, and my (younger?? older??) sister is a designer. They always give me the great cheer. (I do not know what the meaning of this sentence)

I have a thing for fishing. It helps me to be more patient and concentrate. In addiiton. I like to read because the books can provide useful information and rich knowledge for me. Therefore, I love the feeling when I read beacuse I can not only learn but also relax at the same time.

I graduated from the Department of Communication Management, ○○ University. My major was broadcast and newspaper. Among all the school subjects, the one that I was really interested in is "Foreign Language".

In that course, everyone had a chance to practice his/her major subject. in addition, I chose the newspaper-office on summer vocation in 2002. I was the cub reporter for two months. At that time, I not only study the skills of writing but also find out the cultures of different cities. The local-culture helps me to familiar with the Cultures of varied countries. I have been enchanted by researching the knowledge of Cultures.

For the further, I would like to continue the study and research of the cultures. treasure all the chances to expand my knowledge. moreover, I have to challenge myself. I always believe that :”do the best and never give up"

參考資料: live in new york
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。