2.香水（Eau de Parfume）
3.淡香水（Eau de Toilette）
4.古龍水（Eau de Cologen）
- ?Lv 51 0 年前最佳解答
(Parfume 是法文的拼法, perfume才是英文, 香水的統稱是fragrance, perfume 是其中的一種),
Today I would like to talk about perfume. Nowadays, perfume is so
essential that it becomes part of our lives. However, it has to be applied
at the right place at the right time. Most importantly, it is best to be
applied according to different situations.
First, I would like to talk about the history of perfume. Human has a
long history in making perfume. Perfume can be found in ancient Egyt,
Mesopotamia, India and China, all these ancient countries. It has first
been used 4000 years ago by Egyptian during Egypt's eighteenth dynasty (Foster, 1966:11) as part of their religious rituals. The use of perfume
then spread to Greece, Rome, and the Islamic world. And it was the
Islamic community that kept the use of perfumes. The ancient Egytians
and Arabs were among the first users who could produce perfume
through the complicated distilled process. Perfume was to undergo
profound change as a result of pursuing eternity among ancient Arabs.
Therefore, the ancient Arabs made huge contributions in the history of
Perfume enjoyed huge success during the seventeenth century. Perfumed gloves became popular in France and in 1656, the guild of glove and perfume-makers was established. The use of perfume in France grew steadily. The court of Louis XV was even named "the perfumed court" due to the scents which were applied daily not only to the skin but also to clothing, fans and furniture.
The eighteenth century saw a revolutionary advance in perfumery with
the invention of eau de Cologne. This refreshing blend of rosemary,
neroli, bergamot and lemon was used in a multitude of different ways:
diluted in bath water, mixed with wine, eaten on a sugar lump, as a
mouthwash, an enema or an ingredient for a poultice, injected directly... and so on.
(to be continued太長了, 下面繼續)
2007-04-15 21:43:22 補充：
The technology that we use nowadays was developed by the Germans. Modern perfumes seldom contain the 'essential oils' of either animal or
flower. The Germans' advances in chemistry provided synthetic substitutions.
2007-04-15 21:44:23 補充：
Synthetic scents would decrease the cost and perhaps value of perfumes. French perfumers were wary of the new synthetic scents primarily due the threat to the essential oil business (Genders, 1972:186).
2007-04-15 21:45:02 補充：
For much of the twentieth century, the French perfumers have been regarded as producing excellent perfumes. This image was threatened with the advent of synthetic perfumes. (太長, 待續)
2007-04-15 21:45:20 補充：
In addition, the French feared that synthetic processes would corrupt the art of perfume making and the long held prestige of the perfumer Gender, 1972:186).
2007-04-15 21:45:48 補充：
Synthetic perfumes have contributed to the rise of commercially available perfumes for the mass market. They have allowed all economic areas of society to possess scents (of various economic value).
2007-04-15 21:46:02 補充：
The advent of the synthetic coupled with the automation of glass manufacturing has made perfume accessible to a wide range of the population.
2007-04-15 21:46:15 補充：
At the turn of the twentieth century, perfume was considered a luxury item and women had a reverend attitude towards it. Before 1973, few women wore perfume on a regular basis. Gradullay, it becomes widely used in women, thanks for the advertisments and marketing strategy.
2007-04-15 21:46:42 補充：
Later, perfume can be identified as masculine or feminine because there is an increase demand from men. During the early 1990's, the newly introduced unisex fragrances are unanimously housed in the same type of container.
2007-04-15 21:46:47 補充：
This is an indication that masculinity and femininity have been complemented into one form. (reference to http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Opera/9206/netw10....
2007-04-15 22:01:12 補充：
Tips for Wearing Perfume
Perfume is so popular in Western cultures and it becomes part of the daily social life for both men and ladies. However, it is not as common in Asians and Taiwanese people are not buying perfumes actively, but rather receive them as a gift.
2007-04-15 22:04:58 補充：
There are quite a few people who do not know how to apply perfumes, which would then be left untouched. Now is the chance for me to give you more information on this. I hope that it helps you to wear perfume easily and safely.
2007-04-15 22:14:05 補充：
* Please do not wear excessive perfumes on your body, because it might be too strong for others
* Do not apply perfumes on your underarms, please use anti-perspirant & deodorant instead.
* Do not apply perfumes directly on jewellery, clothes, leather or watches, as it will leave stains.
2007-04-15 22:15:02 補充：
* Do not apply perfumes directly on hair, because its alcohol ingredient is harmful.
2007-04-15 22:15:09 補充：
* The best way to apply perfumes, is to spray them from a distance of 20 to 30 centimeters as if you walk straight into the perfume. This helps to diffuse it over your body. Or apply them to pulse points such as the folds in the crook of your elbow and back of knees, wrist, neck and cleavage.
2007-04-15 22:22:35 補充：
* It's alo recommended to apply perfumes by dabbing instead of spray. This would use less amount of perfumes.
* During the day or summer time, it's better to use lightly scented perfumes, such as natural flower or fruits fragrance.
2007-04-15 22:30:49 補充：
* During the winter or night time, or for special occasions, perfumes with stronger aroma can be applied.
* Do not wear perfumes when you are visiting in the hospitals as this might trigger allergic reactions in some people
2007-04-15 22:31:01 補充：
* Consider layering perfumes. Use all the same perfume in various products. Begin with shower or bath gel and then rub in body lotion or spray with a matching after bath spray.
2007-04-15 22:32:27 補充：
What Is Perfume Made From?
Perfume is made from about 78% to 95% of specially denatured ethyl alcohol and a remainder of essential oils.
2007-04-15 22:34:12 補充：
It can be identified in 5 categories:
1. Perfume is the costliest form of fragrance with 22% of essential oils. It can last up to 6 to 8 hours when apply.
2007-04-15 22:36:10 補充：
2. Eau de Parfum (EDP), comes next with between 15 and 20% essential oils. It is the most common fragrance being used by the majority and it comes with a more affordable price tag. It usually lasts for about 4 hours.
2007-04-15 22:38:52 補充：
3. Eau de Toilette (EDT) comes next with 8 to 15% oils. It only lasts for about 2 to 3 hours and mainly use after bath. You will see more fragrance made for men in this category.
2007-04-15 22:40:32 補充：
4. Eau de Cologne has just around 4% essential oils. This fragance is mainly designed for men and it lasts only for about an hour or so.
2007-04-15 22:43:57 補充：
5. Eau Fraiche with 1 to 3% essential oils, is the lightest dilution of fragrance. It can be found in deodorant and after-shave lotion. It only lasts for a short time.
2007-04-15 22:45:42 補充：
If the perfume is left unopened or untouched for a long time, it is already expired. There are two simple tips for you to save on them.
2007-04-15 23:03:39 補充：
Since the expired perfumes cannot be used on your body anymore, you can use them on other things. You can spray it on your lighting, the scent will diffuse when it's heated. Also you can spray it on your black clothes, so your clothes always smell good without any color damage on them.
2007-04-15 23:04:51 補充：
終於翻譯完成!!!參考資料： , 在多倫多住了14年, 在這裡唸中學以及大學
- 1 0 年前
Today must tell everybody is the related perfume matter, the modern
people 絕 to cannot not have the perfume, but must again to the time
use, was allowed to match as far as possible to then situation in the
use is best. First must first narrate the perfume history to mention
"the perfume historical", may mediate humanity's history to be equally
glorious As early as in the A.D. previous in 4000, the humanity
understands "spice" the manufacture process Ancient Egypt, the
beautiful rope does not reach Mia aircraft, India, China and so on in
the ancient literature or the relic, all has the record The Egyptian
and the Arab regarding "the spice" knowledge and the use, are is
expert in, but Arab artificial strives for the immortality, in the
distillation process reform, to in the future perfume industry, will
be has the indelible contribution
Middle ages Italy, France already had the so-called perfume expert,
but the perfume manufacture mostly held in clergy's hand The French
is the custom habitually using perfume which became famous, the face
powder obstructs the bunker to be smelly