promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
MyBaby 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文的自我介紹

My name is Jack,I am a student. I live in Kaohsiung,it is really a beautiful city.

There are four people in my family.Everybody is happy together.

When I have a free time,I usually read books that is good for my lessons (studies), I also Reads the novel just for relax.

I am good at singing,playing baseball.

I hope I will go around the world to see the different countries and culture someday.

Also,I hope I could work as a teacher in the future,so that I could bequeath the knowledge to more people.

這是我的自我介紹 請問大大哪裡有錯

2 個解答

評分
  • Lisa
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Jack, I am a student.

-->My name is Jack. I am a student.

(應該分成兩個句子)

I live in Kaohsiung, it is really a beautiful city.

--->I live in Kaohsiung which is a very beautiful city.

(把兩個句子連成一句,並仔細形容)

There are four people in my family.

--->不變

Everybody is happy together.

--->We are a happy family.

(換句話說,您可能直接用中文翻成英文,所以不太通)

When I have a free time, I usually read books that is good for my lessons (studies), I also Reads the novel just for relax.

--->I usually read books when I have free time. Reading books is good for my studies. Besides this, I read novels to relax myself.

(把一大段的話,分成三句,這樣子比較容易理解)

I am good at singing,playing baseball.

--->I am good at sining and playing baseball.

(少了連接詞,因為性質相同,所以可以一起說)

I hope I will go around the world to see the different countries and someday.

--->I want to travel around the world to visit different countries and cultures someday.

(改成---想要去參觀各個國家和不同的文化,會較優美些)

Also,I hope I could work as a teacher in the future,so that I could bequeath the knowledge to more people.

--->Moreover, I want to be a teacher in the future to bequeath my knowledge to everyone.

(不用also,改用moreover,表示---更進一步,會較強烈些)

參考看看

參考資料: 自己 + 經驗
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

My name is Jack,I am a student. I live in Kaohsiung (and) this is a really beautiful city.

There are four people in my family.(we are) happy together.

When I have (不用a) free time,I usually read books. That is good for my lessons (studies), I also read(不用s) the novel for relax.

I am good at singing (and)playing baseball.

I hope (that) I (can travel) around the world to see the different countries and cultur(ies) someday.

Also,I hope (that) I could (be) a teacher in the future,so that I could bequeath the knowledge to more people.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。