像是裡面有說到New Arrival等的台詞

可以不用太長,但要句子的喔!!

這幾天就要交了,請大家幫忙!!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

版主您好:以下句子請自取^^

Victor Van Dort: Wait. I made a promise.

The Corpse Bride: You kept your promise. You set me free. Now I can do the same for you.

The Corpse Bride: I was a bride. My dreams were taken from me. But now - now I've stolen them from someone else. I love you, Victor, but you are not mine.

Maggot: Let me at him! Let me at him! Don't hold me back!

Elder Gutknecht: [holding crowd back] Wait! We must abide by their rules! We are amongst the living.

Maggot: [after Lord Barkis drinks potion] Not any more!

Elder Gutknecht: Yep. You're right. He's all yours.

Maggot: If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you'd lost your mind!

Victor Van Dort: But I don't even know your name.

Maggot: [from inside the Corpse Bride's head] Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.

The Corpse Bride: [grasps head and hisses] Sshh! Shut up!

Mrs. Plum: New arrival!

Black Widow Spider: [speaking to Emily regarding Victoria] Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more. You've got - you've got - a wonderful personality!

Elder Gutknecht: [officiating over the wedding ceremony of Victor and Emily] Dearly beloved... and departed...

The Corpse Bride: ...I'm sure he's got a perfectly good reason... for taking so long...

Maggot: Oh, I'm sure he does. Why don't you go ask him?

The Corpse Bride: All right, I will!

Maggot: After all, he couldn't get far - with those cold feet...

Maudeline Everglot: [speaking] Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat; you'd think a lifetime watching us

[singing]

Maudeline Everglot: might have taught her that, might have taught her that.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。