Dean 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

~急~各位英文高手,幫我改一下這英文作文

My Role Model---Washington

I once read many greats’ biographies, like, Nobel, Lincoln, Bancroft and so on.

.In these greats, I am the most admire is England’s Dad--- Washington, because I think that he had responsibility, concerned each other and honest, so I that he merit to do my role model.

Washington was very naughty and energetic when he was a child, Once, Washington’s father bought a little axe to him, Washington was perfectly like this axe, and showed off with his friends. But his friends stimulate him, so he used that axe to cut down cherry tree which is his father favorite. When he knew that he made a calamity, he didn’t use many reason to cover up his mistake, contrarily. He was very brave to admit his mistake. That proves, Washington is a very honest child.

In real life, we usually make mistake, too. In last year summer, I played ball alone, I incautious break a vase which is on the table, At night, father and mother was coming, I knew “Murder will out.”, so I said truth to my parents. After I finished, I feel really comfortable, because I didn’t use lie to cover up my mistake

I want to be a like Washington’s man, do a responsibility, concerned each other and honest man

2 個解答

評分
  • 東東
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My Role Model---Washington

After I read many greats’ biographies, like, Nobel, Lincoln, Bancroft and so on.

Among these greats, whom I most admire is America's Founding Father--- George Washington, because I think that he had responsibility,honesty and concerns toward each other. That's why he becomes my role model.

Washington was very naughty and energetic when he was a child. Once, Washington’s father bought a little axe for him. Washington liked this axe very much, and showed off to his friends. But his friends stimulated him to use the axe to cut down his father's favorite cherry tree. When he knew that he had commited a disaster, he didn’t use any excuses to cover up his mistake.In contrast, he was very brave to admit his mistake, which proves that Washington was a very honest child.

In real life, we usually make mistakes, too. In the summer last year, I played ball alone. I incautiously broke a vase which was on the table. At night, father and mother came home, and I knew that the shit would hit the fan(你是要說「大難臨頭」吧?).So I told the truth to my parents.I felt really comfortable after the confession, because I didn’t cover up my mistake with bold-faced lies.(厚顏無恥的謊言)

I want to be a like Washington-- a man of word and honesty, a man who cares each other.

參考資料: on my kin
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

My Role Model - Washington

I have read many biographies of famous people, for example, Nobel, Lincoln, Bancroft and so on.

Among all of them, the one that I admire the most is Washington - Dad of England. Because I think that he is a honest and responsible person, always caring others. This is the reason why I respect him so much and he became my role model.

Washington was very naughty and energetic when he was a child. One time, when Washington's father bought him a little axe, he liked it so much and he went out to show it off in front of his friends. Then his friends agitated him to cut down a tree. So Washington took the axe and chopped down his father's favorite cherry tree. As soon as the tree fell, he knew that he made a big mistake and his father would be outraged. He didn't make up any excuse and instead, he confronted with his father to admit the mistake that he made. This really proved that Washington is a very honest child.

In reality, people make mistakes too. Last summer, there was one day I was playing soccer at home(足球還是籃球?,soccer-英式足球) and I broke a vase accidentally. I was so nervous because I was afraid that my parents would be mad at me when they got home at night. Eventually I told them the truth. I felt so relieved after I told them about this because I don't have to make up any excuse.

I want to become a person like Washington, who is responsible, caring and trustworthy.

2007-04-20 00:00:45 補充:

對不起, 第二段的第一句要修改喔, 之前寫的時候腦袋有點秀逗了 >"<

Among all of them, the one that I admire the most is George Washington, a symbol of American virtue and the first President for the America.

參考資料: graduate student from University of Toronto, major in Economics & Psychology
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。