也不需要看別人的臉色,我就是自己的老闆,我就是我,

最進我在部落格上面寫了一篇對於我自己的看法,內容是…

────────────────────────────

謝謝

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

A lot of people reflect to the first of mine as if reticent, but the fact is not like this, I only fear the strange feeling, the best friend know with me that I am a very easy person who got along, speech that can chat if there is a topic me with me continuously, it is all right to crack a joke , imitate, perhaps I seem very fierce while remaining silent, but that is only my surface, I do not like pretending to be cool, it is you that have not opened the door that my heart hit holding about keys . I like travelling, because I can go through a lot of risks during the process of travelling, this is charged as for me, I can be having the risky story about me stating a lot of backward, can note down my every scenery seen with the photograph too, the culture of China and Japan is what I like most. I like sports too, it is my interest to collect plimsolls all the time , has collected until now since junior middle school, I have collected about 50 pairs of plimsolls , the kind includes the basketball shoes , jogging shoes , playshoes and football shoes, among them make me like most with the shoes putting a limit on quantity , moreover, I have collected a lot of jeans, I am always so fond that will not let articles to this out of one's hand. I got a clan dose recently, some articles and works used for issuing about me, there are a lot of my photo and story made in daily life , and some some works of music and I that I recommended inside, I inside am very true in the clan dose, because I do not need to be responsible for anyone , not needing to see others' face either, I am one's own boss, I am me, have entered me and written a view on the thing that I am own on clan dose most, the content is ¡­

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • ~Ãú~
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

兩個都不順....不用投

• 1 0 年前

make lots of mistakes...........

are you sure that you'll use the one of them.

• Lv 5
    1 0 年前

A lot of persons to I the first reflect to seem the silent,

But fact really not so, I just fear an unfamiliar feeling,

The friends, who be good friends with with me relatively,s all know I am a person who is easy to get along with,

Chat with me as long as have a topic me and can make a speech seamlessly,

Say a joke and copy to all go,

Probably I don't talk of the time look to seem to be very fierce,

But that is just my surface, I isn't a love to pack cool,

Just that you didn't take key to open my door in the heart.

I like a trip, because I can experience many adventures in the trip of the process,

This to me is refresh,

I can Be saying to say hereafter a lot of concerning my risky story,

Can also record my each scenery for seeing with the photograph,

The culture of China and Japans are I am the favorites.

I also like to exercise, always the collections sports shoes is my interest,

Collect from period beginning in junior high school a to date, I collected about 50 pairs sports shoeses,

The category includes the basketball shoes, jogging shoes, recreational shoes and football shoes,

Make me like most by the shoes of the capacity again among them,

Not only such, I still collected many jeans,

For the article of this aspect I always don't want to put it away.

I made a tribe space recently, using to announce concerning some of my articles and the workses,

There are a lot of photograph and the story that I clap in the daily lifes inside,

With some I recommend of music and some of my works,

In the inside of the tribe space of I am very true, because I don't need to who be responsible for,

Also don't need to see the other people's complexion, I

不知道這樣可不可以?

希望對你有幫助 ^___^

參考資料:
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。