Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

Vespa 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻成英文 有關大白鯊的心得 20點 謝謝

幫我翻成英文 謝謝!!

======================================================

看完這本書以後,大白鯊顯得很可怕,其實不然,主要是因為電影的關西使人們心中產生恐懼,因此留下刻板映象。

其實不必擔心太多,現在國外在大白鯊容易出沒的地區普遍在海灘外設下防線,使得大白鯊無法輕易闖入人們的活動區域,安全度上增加了許多。

但是我去海邊玩的時候,有時還是會擔心有沒有大白鯊出沒,儘管墾丁那邊沒大白鯊。

看來,想要人們心中消除對大白鯊的恐懼還有一段時間吧!

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Fear for great white shark was grounded after reading this (fascinating可省略) book, much like how the movie makes a lasting impression by creating fear and exploiting this basic animal instinct.

However, you should not need to be too cautious when going to the beach, since preventative measures have been set up along coastlines where the sharks are frequently spotted. These measures considerably improve safety by excluding the sharks from tourist hot spots.

Nonetheless, whenever I visit the beach, I still have lingering fears of the great white appearing, even though there are no sharks in the waters near Kenting!

It seems like the impact of the great white shark in the media is enduring, and it will take some time before people's fears and reservations will fade away.

大致上大同小異吧!參考看看!

參考資料: noggin
  • 1 0 年前

你是用文書翻譯的

• 1 0 年前

Looked after this book, the big white shark appears very fearfully, actually otherwise, mainly is because movie Guanxi causes in the people heart to have the fear, therefore leaves behind the mechanical reflection.

Actually needs to worry too many, now overseas is easy in the big white shark the area which appears and disappears generally outside the beach to suppose the defense line, caused the big white shark to be unable easily to intrude people's active area, in the degree of security increased

many.

Side but I leave for the sea plays, sometimes or can worry has the big white shark to appear and disappear, although Kending that side not big white shark.

It seems like that, wants in the people heart to eliminate to the big whiteshark's fear also has period of time!

參考資料: Yahoo
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。