promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
beliybala 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我翻譯這一小段文章 謝!

幫我翻譯下面兩段 不要用翻譯機 謝

Mandela never ended his demands for justice and equality. He later demanded sunglasses as eye protection for prisoners working in lime quarries. His pursuit of study privileges and better food were a continuation of his fight for ANC goals.

Mandela firmly believed that the struggle for freedom was nat only for the oppressed, but also for the oppressed."A man who takes away another man's freedom is a prisoner of hatred," observes. Mandela in his autobiography. "He is locked behined the bars of prejudice and narrow-mindedness. I am not truly free if I am taking away someone else's freedom, just as surely as I am not free when my freedom is taken from me. The oppressed and the oppressor alike are robbed of their

humanity."

1 個解答

評分
  • wen
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

(南非前總統)曼德拉曾未結束他的對正義和平等的追求. 較晚的時候, 他為那些在石灰場里工作的囚犯請求太陽眼鏡, 以做為對其眼睛的保護. 他一直在ANC中, 為了基本教育權利和有更好的食物的目標而奮鬥著.

字典中: ANC =African National Congress 非洲國民大會(目前南非之執政黨,其宗旨是爭取種族平等)

曼德拉堅信: 為了自由而奮鬥的行為, 這樣子的行為並不只為了那些受壓者們而設立的, 也是為了那些被壓迫者而設立的. 曼德拉在他的自傳中評論到: 一個拿走他人自由的人是仇恨的俘虜, 他像是被關在偏見和心胸狹窄這樣子的鐵欄杆後面. 假如我拿走其他人的自由, 這跟我的自由被人拿走一樣, 我都是不能說我是自由的. 壓迫者和被壓迫者的人性(人性尊嚴)都是同樣地被剝奪了。

參考資料: me
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。