promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我看我寫的英文句子通不通

it is necessary to understand the corrosion characteristics on the relationship between physico-chemical properties of pesticides and pesticide on its packing material specification. It would be a reference to specification items and quality control methods of pesticides.

幫我看我寫的英文句子通不通 如何smooth

thanks

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

it is necessary to understand the corrosion characteristics on the relationship between physico-chemical properties of pesticides and pesticide on its packing material specification. It would be a reference to specification items and quality control methods of pesticides.

===>我做了以下的修正:

It is necessary to understand the characteristics of corrosion on the

relation between physico-chemical properties of pesticides and pesticide on its packing material specifications. It will be a reference to specify

items and quality control methods of pesticides.

理由:

1. the characteristics of corrosion 取代 the corrosion characteristics

屬格

2. relation 取代 relationship (relationship比較講情感上的關係)

3. specifications 取代 specification 通常用複數

4. It will be 取代 It would be 沒有必要用過去式或假設語法.

5. to specify 取代 to specification 應使用動詞

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

The first sentence is good but you have to pluralize the word "pesticide" because I see you use it again in plural form in the second sentence. Furthermore, "specifications" usually uses in plural form, rarely with singular.

So the first sentence would be:

It is necessary to understand the corrosion characteristics on the relationship between physico-chemical properties of pesticides and pesticides on their packing material specifications.

The term "specification items" is an awkward term in the second sentence. Rewrite it as:

It would be a reference to items with specifications and quality control methods of pesticides.

參考資料: Me living in Brooklyn
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。