In spite of , on the one hand...on the other hand , Nevertheless , Nonetheless , in contrast , On the contrary ,
still , yet
- 偉敦Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
In spite of mistakes and weaknesses, it is a good composition.
On the one hand I admire his gifts, but on the other hand I distrust his judgment.
Nevertheless you did throw me over.
Nonetheless , I think I would still encourage any child of mine who was clever with words to become a lawyer.
In contrast , the education systems of today have a tendency to downplay the foundational subjects."
On the contrary , you only brought them suffering."
You still leave me..
Yet, I come back.
- 獅Lv 41 0 年前
1. In spite of the bad weather, we went camping.
2. On the one hand I like this book, but on the other hand this book is very cheaper.
3. The student was very angry, nevertheless, he listened to the teacher.
4. She arrived home three hours late. Nonetheless, her dog was happy to see her.
5. In contrast to your belief that we'll fail, I am confident that we'll succeed.
6. When I first met him, I thought he was shy. On the contrary, he is active.
7. It's very cold today, but it'll be still colder tomorrow.
8. Have you finished the work yet?
你完成工作了嗎?參考資料： myself :)
- 匿名使用者1 0 年前
try dictionary... there are many...
or if you are lazy...then try this online dictionary.