10-我覺得高雄的古蹟比台南的棒,因為英國領事館那四週環海,所以

去了那裡感覺很放鬆,只是吃的東西較貴.

1 個解答

評分
  • 星星
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.(怪怪的)如果是指著圖片的話就用: This is our family! We went to Hualien.

2.We went there for three days and two nights last summer.(外國人不會說"三天兩夜" 所以我建議是用3天 去掉and two nights)

3.Ok, the middle one is my father, and down to his right is my youngest borhter, the one who was holding the dog and stand next to my brother is my fourth youger sister, the one besides her is my oldest sister. My mother took this picture for us. By the ways, my third youger brother didn't come because he was in the army.

4.Hualien is very big, there are mountains, rivers, and a lot of scenic areas.

5.Joining native Taiwaneses' ceremony is an unforgettable experiance. They are full of passion. They danced and sang and drank all night and had a lot of fun. Maybe you can come someday.

6.Oh...this is not the picture of our trip. It's the English embassy for our socail study's report.

7.She is the guide of the English embassy.

8.Because the social study class is introducing some histrorical buildings. It's in Kaoshiung, near Tainan, and we never been there before, so we went to the embassy.

9.Yeah! We took the ferry to Chigin and had seafood.

10. I think Kaoshiung's historical sites are better than Tainan's, because the English embassy is around the sea, so we felt really relex in there. But the food is kind of expensive.

參考資料: 自己+字典(打的好辛苦)
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。