promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
潤發 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩各位高手幫我訂正我的菜英文!!

這是一篇電影史密斯任務的感想,小弟英文非常菜,請高手糾正一下文法及內容,重點是希望能將此文拉長,因為距離規定的字數還有段差距,謝謝大家了!

I think that Brad Pitt and Angelina Joliet both of then are very good actor. I like Joliet so much, who is sexy beautiful and smart no matter in the movie or not. She always donates large of money to relief organizations and she also has adopted several children since long time ago, I really appreciate of her. In other hand, the actor Brad Pitt he played several famous movie and he is a excellently actor too, but I don’t like him very much I seldom watch movie which is he played, I don’t know why maybe he always play historical or drama, but in this movie he did good job he showed how good he is, no matter in funny part or serious part, I still remember some dialogue in the movie very interesting, for example the John Smith talked to Jane Smith” Your aim's as bad as your cooking sweetheart” very funny, and the part in the movie was very classics "I guess that's what happens in the end you start thinking about the beginning, more kind of that I learned from the movie.

In this movie, we not only see the excite gun battle or funny dialogue but also learned a lot of English sentences, otherwise, I like to tall you some scene of move, they lived in luxurious house and drove high society car when they were fighting at home, all of furniture and dish complete destruction I felled so excited, how do you think? This is a nice movie, which mixed action adventure and comedy; I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes drama, action, comedic relief, or just an appreciation for a well-thought out movie.

3 個解答

評分
  • 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I think that Brad Pitt and Angelina Joliet are both very good actors. I like Joliet so much. She is a sexy, beautiful and smart lady. Whether or not she is in the movie, she still keeps on her special character. She always like to donate large amount of money to organizations of chariy. It has been a very long time that she has helps orphan by adopting them as her own children. Her action really makes me feel so much appreciation on her.

In this kind of movies, we not only see the exciting gun battle or funny dialogue but also learned a lot of English sentences. Moreover, I like to share with you some other scene. For example, they have lived in a luxurious house and drove high class car. When they were fighting at home, all of furniture and dishes were completely destroyed. This kind of scene really made me feel so amazing, what do you think? They have broken all those nice furniture and tablewear which were so expensive in the real world. Being an actors can experience this kind of interesting act which you may hardly do it in the real work. This is such a nice movie mixed with action adventure and comedy. I would highly recommend this movie to all who like drama, action, comedic. If not, it is still worth watching as an appreciation for a well-thought out movie. (好像你沒有提及該電影的名? John Smith talked to Jane Smith 是否已經是電影名?)

個人認為, 你談論Angelina Joliet的事很少, 而且是多說她本人在現實世界的事, 你對她演的電影沒有寫上你的個感想. 反而Brad Pitt, 你是談他的演出事. 而且還對於某電影說了很多. 這樣看整篇文章有點奇怪不一至的感覺. 建議你再想想要不要修改一下你的感想.

2007-04-22 10:24:34 補充:

On the other hand, the actor Brad Pitt, he has played several famous movie. Every movie he acts, he can perform so well that I think he is really an excellently actor.

2007-04-22 10:25:03 補充:

Alhough I like him very much, I seldom watch all movies which he played.

2007-04-22 10:25:16 補充:

This is because maybe the type of movies he acts in is always regarding historical or drama which is not my favourite type of movie.

2007-04-22 10:25:31 補充:

Yet, as far as I know, he still did a good job in each movies, no matter it is on funny mood or serious mood. I can still remember some of the dialogue in the movie which he acts and is very interesting.

2007-04-22 10:25:43 補充:

Just like the one he acted in John Smith talked to Jane Smith, "Your aim's as bad as your cooking, sweetheart”.This is another funny dialogue, and this part in the movie was very classics "I guess that's what happens in the end you start thinking about the beginning".

2007-04-22 10:25:54 補充:

I came to know more of this kind of dialogue in the movies and he was really good in expressing them out. (這段, 單看你寫的有些出現互相茅盾的地方, 所以我按自己認為的意思改了, 看看是否合你用)

2007-04-22 10:26:47 補充:

由於放不上這多文字, 第2段我放了在補充裡..請看看.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

I think that both Brad Pitt and Angelina Joliet are talented actors. I like Joliet a lot. She is sexy, beautiful and smart. She is perfect not only in her movies bur also in real life. She always donates a lot of money to charities and she also adopts many children from poor countries. I really appreciate what she does to the world.

Brad Pitt, who acts in several famous movies, is an excellent actor too. However, I don’t like him very much. I seldom watch his movies. The reason why I don’t like him is because he always plays a historical role which I am not interested in. However, I like his performance in this movie. He did a good job both in the fun part and the serious part.

I still remember that some conversation in the movie is very interesting. For example, John Smith talked to Jane Smith “Your aim's as bad as your cooking, sweetheart.” It is very funny. Another classic in the movie is “I guess that's what happens in the end if you start thinking about the beginning.” That is also another thing that I have learned from the movie.

In this movie, we not only experience the excitement of the battle but also learn a lot of interesting dialogue and English. In addition, I’d like to tell you some parts of the move which I was impressed. The Smith family lives a luxurious life. They live in a mansion and they drive expense cars. However, when they are fighting at home, they don’t care about anything. The furniture is broken and the dishes are completely crashed. I felt so excited when I watched the fights. How do you think of this movie? I consider Mr. and Mrs. Smith a very nice movie. It combines action, adventure, and comedy. I would highly recommend this movie to people who like these factors above or just want to have a good time by watching a fantastic movie.

(自己亂掰了一點)

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

I think Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are very good actors. I like Jolie very much because she is sexy,beautiful and smart both in the movie and in real life. She always donate a large amount of money to charities and relieves and she has also adopted several children since a few years ago. I really appreciate her for doing all the good deeds. On other hand, I don't like Brad Pitt as much as Angelina Jolie. He has starred in serveral well-known movies and no doubt he is an excellent actor. I seldom watch the movie he played in because it's alway historical or drama which I don't enjoy watching. But in this movie, he did a good job showing his ability to play both serious and comedic role. I still remember some of the interesting dialogues from the movie. For example when John Smith said "Your aim's as bad as your cooking sweetheart”to his wife Jane. That was very funny. ** the part in the movie was very classics "I guess that's what happens in the end you start thinking about the beginning, more kind of that I learned from the movie.**不太能了解你要表達甚麼

In this movie, there are many exciting gun battle scene and funny dialogues. I have learned a lot of English sentences from this movie. I would like to describe some of the scene in the movie. John and Jane Smiths live in a luxurious house and drive expensive cars. A fight scene where they had at home was very exciting. They have destroyed all their furniture and appliances during a fight at home. What do you think about this movie? I think it is a nice movie with the mixture of action adventure and comedy. I would highly recommend this movie to anyone who likes drama, action, comedic relief, or just an appreciation for a movies with well developed storyline.

不好意思,我只做了小程度的糾正. 儘量用了最簡單的文法跟單字.希望跟原本的文章沒有太大的差別. **的地方我看不太懂,所以沒有辦法做糾正

2007-04-22 11:41:41 補充:

注意 Angelina Jolie 的拼法...

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。