如conflicted, ambivalence/ambivalenct, paradox, contradiction
- pearlLv 71 0 年前最佳解答
1. " conflict(ed) " 衝突(的),抵觸(的)
Conflict is a state of opposition(反對,意見相反), disagreement or
incompatibility between two or more people or groups of people, which
is sometimes characterized by physical violence.
2. " ambivalence" 矛盾心理(或情緒、態度等) (n)
(1) conflict of ideas or attitudes (思想意見或態度的衝突)
(2 )Ambivalence is a state of having emotions in contradiction, when
those emotions are related to the same object, idea or person.
3. " paradox" 自相矛盾的人或事; 逆說,悖論 (n)
(1) something absurd or contradictory
(2) A paradox is an apparently true statement or group of statements that
leads to a contradiction or a situation which defies intuition.
4. " contradiction" 矛盾 (n)
(1) something that has aspects that are illogical or inconsistent
(不一致的; 前後矛盾的) with each other
(2) In logic, a contradiction consists of a logical incompatibility
(不一致; 不相容) between two or more propositions. It occurs when
the propositions, taken together, yield two conclusions which form the
logical inversions of each other.