promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
麵線 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

有誰可以好心幫我翻譯成英文嗎??

家裡的成員有父母親及一個弟弟,父親目前在水泥公司上班,母親為家管,弟弟為中華電信承包商之工程人員,家庭狀況小康,且家人相處氣氛融洽和睦,自己的個性是適中偏外向,好相處,很容易與別人打成一片,所以是喜歡接近人群的!希望能有這個機會能為貴公司服務,相信自己會盡一切的力量來把公司的每件事情做到最好,在銷售方面必能達到公司賦予的目標,同時也不會忘了要求自己在語言方面及專業知識多跟別人學習以及自我成長!!一直以來,深信著,自己是適合服務業的,因為能提供給客戶一個親切,誠懇的服務態度,讓客戶有著滿意的微笑,相信這一直是我的最大成就,以及繼續努力的原動力,所以真誠的希望,貴公司能給予我這個努力及實現夢想的機會,謝謝你!!同時也感謝貴公司撥空參考了本人的履歷,真誠的感謝你!!

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The member of the home has parents and a younger brother, the father goes to work in the cement company currently, mother is houseperson, younger brother is Chunghwa Telecom the contractor's engineering personnel, the family condition middle-class family, and the family get along with the atmosphere in harmony in peace and harmony, own character is just right to be partial to extrovert, liking to get along with, getting along well with other people easily very much, so liking to near to crowd!Hope to there is this chance to serve for your company, believe the oneself wills does the best to attain each thing of the company best, can not fail to reach the target that the company gives in the aspects of selling, also will not forget to request an oneself in the language aspect and the professional knowledge much with other people learning and ego growth!!

Always, believe deeply, the oneself is a fit servicing business of, can provide to customer's a benignity, sincere service attitude, let the customer have satisfied smile, believes diligent motive force of this has been my biggest achievement, and continues, so sincerity of hope, your company can give I this effort and carry out the chance of[with] dream, thank you!!Also thankful your company spared a little time to make reference to oneself of resume, sincerity of thank you!!

參考資料: BY ME
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

The member of the home has parents and a younger brother, the father goes to work in the cement company currently, mother is houseperson, younger brother is Chunghwa Telecom the contractor's engineering personnel, the family condition middle-class family, and the family get along with the atmosphere in harmony in peace and harmony, own character is just right to be partial to extrovert, liking to get along with, getting along well with other people easily very much, so liking to near to crowd!Hope to there is this chance to serve for your company, believe the oneself wills does the best to attain each thing of the company best, can not fail to reach the target that the company gives in the aspects of selling, also will not forget to request an oneself in the language aspect and the professional knowledge much with other people learning and ego growth!!Always, believe deeply, the oneself is a fit servicing business of, can provide to customer's a benignity, sincere service attitude, let the customer have satisfied smile, believes diligent motive force of this has been my biggest achievement, and continues, so sincerity of hope, your company can give I this effort and carry out the chance of[with] dream, thank you!!Also thankful your company spared a little time to make reference to oneself of resume, sincerity of thank you!!

參考資料: 電腦
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。