A Place I have visited 的翻譯

今年的春天與朋友到墾丁玩,利用難得的休假好好享受南台灣的熱情,這次的旅程是二天一夜。

第一天我們到南灣,去玩水上運動,像是水上摩托車、浮潛、獨木舟、香蕉船等等,也去體驗了小型的go kart小賽車好刺激,中午時間我們去墾丁小吃街享受美食。黃昏接近時,我們到海邊看夕陽結束美好的一天。

第二天,我們到墾丁國家公園,參觀當地天然的景觀,吃過午餐後,結束這次的旅程,準備回家。

這次的美好的旅行令我印象深刻,希望明年能再來墾丁旅行。

ps"我對於時態的關念比較不懂,可麻煩英文高手們能幫我正確的翻譯,請不要用中文的方式幫我翻,我分成四段。簡單、文法正確就可了!!謝謝

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

For your ref as option:

今年的春天與朋友到墾丁玩,利用難得的休假好好享受南台灣的熱情,這次的旅程是二天一夜。

This spring, I spent two days for one night stayed in Kending with my friends which we enjoyed the passion of southern Taiwan for the precious vacation.

第一天我們到南灣,去玩水上運動,像是水上摩托車、浮潛、獨木舟、香蕉船等等,也去體驗了小型的go kart小賽車好刺激,中午時間我們去墾丁小吃街享受美食。

First day, we went to the Nanwang for various water sports, such as jetbike(jet ski) ' snorkelling(snorkeling) ' canoe and the banana-boat rides and so on, also experienced the exciting go-kart.

We had snacks along the street of Kending for lunch.

(最後這裡我用:along",有沿街吃不只一種小吃的意思,表示台灣常見的小吃街,請斟酌使用or刪去^ ^)

黃昏接近時,我們到海邊看夕陽結束美好的一天。

Nearly the nightfall, we went to the beach for the sunset where ended the wonderful day

第二天,我們到墾丁國家公園,參觀當地天然的景觀,吃過午餐後,結束這次的旅程,準備回家。

Second day, we had a chance to sightseed for natural scenery at the Kending National Park . After lunch that we all set for going home as finished this trip.

這次的美好的旅行令我印象深刻,希望明年能再來墾丁旅行。

I was very impressed by this wonderful trip that wish I able to go to Kending again (in) next year.

僅供參考,任何錯誤不適還請見諒^ ^

參考資料: Personal idea
  • 1 0 年前

Me and my friend went to Kenting this Spring, using our precious vacation to enjoy the passion in southen Taiwan. The trip was 2 days and one night.

On the first day, we went to Nan Wan(south bay) to have water sport, like water jet, snorkeling, canoe and banana boat. We also experienced the exciting go kart. At noon, we had our meal at Kenting snake street. At nightfall, we saw sunset at the beach to end up our wonderful day.

On the second day, we went to Kenting national park to visit the natural landscape. After lunch we packed up our luggage and prepared to go home.

The wonderful trip impressed me a lot and I hope to come to Kenting again next year.

2007-05-12 11:13:57 補充:

我的可不是翻譯軟體翻的,記的要選我不然就白費我的心血

參考資料: myself
  • 1 0 年前

South this year play spring and the friend to Kending, uses the rare

leave of absence to enjoy Taiwan's enthusiasm well, this journey is a

two days night. First day we arrive the Nanwan, plays the aqu sports, the picture is aquatic motorcycle, diving, dugout canoe ,banana ship and so on, also experienced small go the kart smallvehicle race good to stimulate, noon the time we went to the Kendingsnack street to enjoy the good f When dusk approaches, we to theseashore looked the setting sun finishes happily one day.

Next day, we to the Kending country park, visit the local natural landscape, after eats meal, finishes this journey, prepares to go home. This

happy travel makes my impression to be profound, hoped the next year

will be able again to come Kending to travel.

to the Kending country park, visit the local natural landscape, after

eats meal, finishes this journey, prepares to go home. This

happy travel makes my impression to be profound, hoped the next year

will be able again to come Kending to travel.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。