1. A teenage boy who is growing fast seems to get_________easily.
2. _________science has had heavy influence on our lives.
3. What the President has done is to protect our national________
4.I'm used to ________aside part of my pocket money every month.
5.To be _________with you , I'm against your plan.
6.We had a number of ________disasters,such as earthquakes
and typhoons last year.
7.She did__________but watch TV all night long.
8.We thought Mark was more careless than Susan,but in fact
it was the__________way around.
9.The little boy often ___________for a girl.
10.It doesn't __________to cheat on exams.
11.If I were in your__________,I would resign.
12.He tried to stop smoking , but to no ___________ .
13.These bills have been ___________aside for long.
14.We hope our living standard will be greatly__________.
15.___________ what your preach.
16.Did you take ___________ of her strange behavior？
- 奇摩浪客Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
01. A teenager boy seems to get hungry easily.
02. Information science has had heavy influence on our lives.
03. What the President has done is to protect our national interest.
04. I'm used to leave aside part of my pocket money every month.
05. To be level with you , I'm against your plan.
06. We had a number of natural disasters, such as earthquakes and typhoons last year.
07. She did nothing but watch TV all night long.
08. We thought Mark was more careless than Susan, but in fact it was the other way around.
09. The little boy often passes for a girl.
10. It doesn't level to cheat on exams.
11. If I were in your position, I would resign.
12. He tried to stop smoking, but to no purpose.
13. These bills have been put aside for long.
14. We hope our living standard will be greatly raised.
15. Practice what your preach.
16. Did you take notice of her strange behavior?