promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

請各位英文高手幫幫忙英文自傳的翻譯?

煩勞各位英文高手~感謝~~

在銀行任職期間,能力深受主管信賴,擔任多方面職務,一般存匯方面:曾擔任外匯經辦、期票經辦、服務台經辦、定期存款經辦、法院扣押款經辦。業務推廣方面:信用卡、基金、保險、定期存款等專案活動,推廣業績深受主管讚賞。亦積極取得證照,涉略多方面,增加自身的競爭力目前考取信託業業務人員、銀行內控人員、人身保險業務員、產物保險業務人員、華語導遊人員、外語領隊人員。

每日熱衷於工作中,服務形形色色的客戶、竭盡所能幫助客戶解決問題、積極提供客戶投資理財資訊,助人助己,使我受益良多,在工作中獲得滿足及成就感。人際關係方面:不只與客戶建立友好關係,同事相處亦十分融洽。但我對於現狀並不滿足,期望提升個人競爭力,於是毅然決然獨身前往英國倫敦就讀短期語言學校,但身在英國期間,家逢變故,使我返台照顧家人。在倫敦就學期間,結識多國學生,使我眼界大開,深覺應積極提昇語言能力、培養國際觀,方能立足於世界。

1 個解答

評分
  • mlw
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

在銀行任職期間,能力深受主管信賴,擔任多方面職務,一般存匯方面:曾擔任外匯經辦、期票經辦、服務台經辦、定期存款經辦、法院扣押款經辦。

During holding a post in the bank, ability is trusted deeply by the executive, hold the posts in many aspects, generally store the respect of gathering together: Serve as foreign currency handle, promissory note handle, information desk handle, fixed deposit handle, court detain style handle. 業務推廣方面:信用卡、基金、保險、定期存款等專案活動,推廣業績深受主管讚賞。

Popularize the respect in business: Such special project activities as credit card, fund, insurance, fixed deposit, etc., popularize the achievement and is appreciated deeply by the executive.

亦積極取得證照,涉略多方面,增加自身的競爭力目前考取信託業業務人員、銀行內控人員、人身保險業務員、產物保險業務人員、華語導遊人員、外語領隊人員。

Also obtain the certificates actively, it is slightly in many aspects to involve in, increase one's own competitiveness and is admitted to the business personnel of trust business at present, accuse of personnel, life insurance business personnel, result insurance business personnel, Chinese guides, the foreign language leader personnel in the bank.

每日熱衷於工作中,服務形形色色的客戶、竭盡所能幫助客戶解決問題、積極提供客戶投資理財資訊,助人助己,使我受益良多,在工作中獲得滿足及成就感。 Hanker after the work every day, serve the varied customer, try one's best to help the customer to solve the problem, offer information of making the investment and managing money matters to the customer actively, helping people to help only, make me derive much benefit, satisfying at work and fulfillment.

人際關係方面:不只與客戶建立友好關係,同事相處亦十分融洽。

Interpersonal relationships: Not merely establishing friendly connections with the customer, the colleague is also very harmonious when getting along.

但我對於現狀並不滿足,期望提升個人競爭力,於是毅然決然獨身前往英國倫敦就讀短期語言學校,但身在英國期間,家逢變故,使我返台照顧家人。

But I am unsatisfied to the current situation, expect to improve the personal competitiveness, then go to London of Britain to study in the short-term language school singly with resolution, but the body is during staying in Britain, the family meets with the accident, make me return to Taiwan and look after family.

2007-05-22 10:57:33 補充:

在倫敦就學期間,結識多國學生,使我眼界大開,深覺應積極提昇語言能力、培養國際觀,方能立足於世界。

During the period of schooling in London, get to know multinational students, make my outlook open greatly,

2007-05-22 10:58:44 補充:

think deeply that should promote language ability, train the international view actively, can base on the world.

內容要翻譯的太多,只好分段翻譯.

參考資料: myself
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。