• 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

這位同學,看來你不太有自信

其實最好不要在報告裡說你很怕被當掉

沒甚麼好怕的 要有信心

所以我沒有將你說的這個怕寫出來

說委婉一點就是希望不要fail this course

Good evening, everyone!

I choose to do the report earlier and hopefully I will not fail this course. Today I would like to introduce to you a milk bottle. Yes, as you see I drank the milk already. The empty bottle is four centimeter in diameter and fifteen centimeter height. Its brand is Dr. Milk for the selling price of thirty NT. I admitted that I bought this item because of this bottle instead of milk inside. The milk inside is only three mouthful for me, however, the bottle is very convenient that I can keep for my everyday using. I can use the bottle as my water bottle. It is OK even for hot water. If necessary, I might use this bottle as my weapon. (hopefully it will never happen!)

Furthermore, the bottle is very durable; I dropped it onto the ground from the desk twice, but it never break. It is still as good as newly bought. The bottle is good and the milk taste good, too. Therefore, I recommend this item to be the number one choice if you need a strong and cheap water bottle for hot water.

This is the end of my report.

Thank you very much for your listening!

祝你有個輕鬆愉快的報告而且通過

參考資料: 豆漿大王
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • I today what to will introduce is a milk bottle yes, a milk is drunk up the remaining bottle diameter 4 cms, high 15 cms, brand BE:Dr.Milk, proposed price 30 dollars I admit while purchasing at the beginning, just for the sake of this bottle because of inside of milk probably only enough I the big drink 3 people's this bottle equal convenience and can use to hold water, packing hot tea can't has a problem, either if necessary, at any time can take to be weapon in addition, the bottle is rather hard enduring once drop to floor from the table 2 times didn't break also have no the good quality of the fracture bottle, the milk is also delicious tasty is you drink hot tea the first choice me to report this be over, appreciating everyone for listenning

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。