因為他們總是為我們擔心和有什麼好的總是第一個想到小孩而不是自己~

然後我們有常常和父母抱怨自己發生不愉快的事,但是父母總是將他們不愉快的事情隱藏起來默默的承擔~

如你所見這就是我想改變他們的原因~

6 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

如果我有魔法可以去改變我的家人,我會改變我的父母~

If I have magic power, I can use it to change my family, I would change my parent~

讓他們煩惱少一點快樂多一點~

let them has less worries, and have more of happiness~

因為他們總是為我們擔心和有什麼好的總是第一個想到小孩而不是自己~

Because they always worried for us and then nometter what good they have they always think of us first but themselves~

然後我們有常常和父母抱怨自己發生不愉快的事,但是父母總是將他們不愉快的事情隱藏起來默默的承擔~

And then we had always complain of what made us unhappy,

but parents they had always keep the unhappy things hiddened and accept it by themselves~

如你所見這就是我想改變他們的原因~

as what you see... this is the resons that why I wanted to change them~

• 1 0 年前

If I have the black magic to alter my family members, I will choose to alter my parents ~

Let them be less worried and be more enjoyed ~

Because they always worried themselves about us, when they have anything good they always first think of their children and not themselves ~

Furthermore, we often complained to our parents of what we unpleasantly experienced, however, they always hide and bear what they unpleasantly experienced ~

As you can see, these are why I want to alter them ~

註: 1.”let 受 原形”是表”讓(人,物等)做….” 2.happy是形式詞,其比較級是happier.

3. enjoy是動詞表 “使過得快活” 之意,人只要能過得快活,自然會 “快樂多一點”.

以上請參考!

參考資料: 英文文法常識及字典
  • 1 0 年前

If I have sorcery to change my family, I will change my parents~

Make them annoyed a little bit less happiness is a little bit more~

Because they always worry about we and have what good of always the first think of a kid and isn't oneself~

Then we have usually with the parents complain oneself to take place a displeased matter, but parents always will they displeased of the thing conceal to undertake silently~

As you see this is I want to change them of reason~

你可以用http://www.mytrans.com.tw/newmytrans/%E7%B6%B2%E7%...

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

If I had magical powers to change my family, I would transform my parents into becoming happier and reduce their worries. My parents concerned everything about us and always place us as first priorities.

We often compliant of unhappy events that had happened, but they would suppress their sorrow and took on the burdens by themselves.

As you can see, these are the reasons why I would like to change them.

It is great that you noticed how much your parents care for you, but personally I don't think you need magical power to make your parents happier and stress-free.

If we all need magic to do this, our poor parents will never live a happier life.

I really hope that you don't mean what you say in here!!

don't change them, change your self!

2007-05-18 05:41:06 補充:

why would someone use "black magic" on their family?? Isn't black magic "evil"?

參考資料: me
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • If I have the magic to be able to change my family , I'll change my parents ~

Let them have less worry more happiness ~

Because they always worried about us and always think of the child instead of themselves ~

And then we always complained about the unhappy things, but parents always hide their unhappy things ~

As you saw, this is the reason why I want to change them ~

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

If I have the black magic to change my family

members, I will choose to change my parents. ~

Let them worry less and happy more. ~

Because they always worried for us and when they have anything good to they always first to think of their children to give but not to themselves ~

Moreover, we often complained what we unhappily met to our parents, but they always hide what they unhappily met and undertake it ~

Just as you see, this is the reason why I want to change them ~

參考資料: 你真孝順耶 ~ 希望有幫到你 ~
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。