Yahoo奇摩知識+將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+服務將會轉為唯讀模式。其他Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

拉拉拉 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

How can I speak English well?

I'm Mark

How can I speak English well?

3 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

If you want tospeak English well, you have to speak it all the time.

• 1 0 年前

Well, I remember when I was young I had to worry about this too. I was born in Australia so I was always expected to speak English very well. I actually studied Pre-School and Grade 1 here.

I studied Grade 1 till Grade 4 in Taiwan. During that time, I also learnt English. I went to Gram (格蘭). I still couldn't speak English well back then but then I started listening to English Radio, English Songs. I found those a great way to learn English!

Even though my English skill was still not very good back then but I moved to Australia where I am staying right now. It was right then I realised, the fastest way to speak English well is to talk to people in English. You gotta say the words loud, and don't be afraid to make mistakes. Everyone learns through mistakes and by letting someone correcting you, it enhances your ability to memorise your mistake and furthermore cover up.

大概就是

多跟別人(或外國人)說英文

多聽英文的東西 像看英文電視 電影 聽英文音樂廣播

大聲說 不要怕

不要怕錯 錯了就錯了 很多人都是從錯誤中學習的

加油吧!

雖然有很多家庭都很有錢可以把小孩送到國外留學 但有些家庭沒有這樣的能力 只好希望自己小孩好好讀摟! 我是因為家庭關係所以才來澳洲的 但! 我還是常常復習中文!~

英文也要這樣! 常常練習就好了!

參考資料: 住在國外的我!~
  • 1 0 年前

listen English radio

watch English program

and most important..........practice

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。