promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
政宏 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急求英文翻譯高手>”<請翻譯下面文章

這次的航行中,我們去了4個國家:馬紹爾、索羅門、新加坡及馬來西亞。古人有一句話是大部分人都聽過的,然而在學生階段真正能夠親身體會到的應該不多,我慶幸自己能夠有這機會親身體驗。那就是:「讀萬卷書不如行萬里路」。我認為國人出國,吃喝玩樂固然重要,然而更可貴的應該是反思我們的國家。到過馬紹爾及索羅門,見識到了他們的生活條件,才能回想自己身在台灣的幸福。然而儘管他們的生活不如台灣,但他們卻呈現了一種安然自得的生活態度,並且深深地為他們的熱情所感動。踏上了新加坡的土地,才體會到一個國家對環境的維護,直接反映了這個國家的人民素質。走在新加坡與馬來西亞的街上,更不難發現他們國家對多元文化的包容,並試著融會成自己國家的特色。我相信我們台灣有別的國家所不能替代的文化與特色,然而我們不能就因為這樣而自滿,而是應該更積極地將這些文化向全世界展現,讓全世界的人們在看到地圖的時候都能夠指出我們台灣,並且指出大拇指說:「台灣不愧是福爾摩沙。」

2 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

In the navigation this time, we have gone to 4 countries: Scholl Ma , Saloman , Singapore and Malaysia. Ancient have a word listen to of most people, but should more in student, I am happpy I can have this chance to experience in person . That is: ' read ten thousand books and is not so good as walking ten thousand li '. I think that compatriots go abroad , gluttony and pleasure-seeking is no doubt important , but the more valuable one should be the country to review us. Has been to Scholl Ma and Saloman, experience reaches their living condition, could recall one's own happiness in Taiwan . But though their life is not so good as Taiwan, they have presented a kind of safe and contented life attitude , and is moved by their enthusiasm deeply. Set foot on the land of Singapore, just realize the maintenance of the environment of a country, have reflected people of this country quality directly. Walk in Singapore and street of Malaysia, it is less difficult to find forgiving to plural culture of their country, and try to melt the characteristic that will become one's own country. I believe that there are culture and characteristic which other countries can't substitute in our Taiwan, but we can on being because of being such complacent , should unfold culture the to the whole world actively, enable people in whole world to point out our Taiwan when see the map, and point out that the thumb is said: ' Taiwan proves to be the good fortune and rubs the sand. '

參考資料: 朋友翻的
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

我的好朋友他是兼職英文口譯員,也有在幫人做自傳翻譯和廣告翻譯,他翻的滿好的也很流暢,之前有好幾個case都是要他翻譯自傳到長榮航空或是華航等公司的求職信,也有翻美商華旗銀行的求職信都翻得很不錯,幾個case的求職信翻譯的客戶都有如願得到該工作。如果你有需要的話可以寫信問他,他的收費還滿合理的,比翻譯社收費還便宜,大概都在五百元到一千元左右。

另外一些商用文件、應用證件、演講文件、社交通信、留學書信、名片短柬、講稿、測驗題型也都有在翻喔。

他的信箱 superkona@yahoo.com

他也有做部落格,部落格上有分享他的翻譯文章喔可以去看看

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

參考資料: 可以先寫信或去看看他的部落格
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。