promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請幫我翻成英文自我介紹

大家好!我***,我今年18歳,來自台北的一個女生.畢業於++++++

我有一個美滿的家庭,家中成員有爸爸、媽媽、哥哥、弟弟和我.

我的個性很開朗也很樂觀,我喜歡關心身邊所有的朋友.

我不是一個極度活潑的人,我比較喜歡安靜,所以我常常會一個人再家裡做些手工藝品,可以培養耐心與細心.

我最喜歡養小動物,因為動物總是很單純,我養了兩隻可愛兔子.

牠們喜歡到處搞破壞,就像小孩子一樣,對待這樣的動物絕對不能打罵的,要用愛心來使牠們明白這是不好的.

不管養什麼動物都是需要愛心與責任心的!

我相信一個醫事人員,對病人更需要愛心、責任心與同情心.

我的星座天是秤座,我從小就很有正義感,卻也因為股正義感而招來很多壞事情.不過我還是會為了維護正義而站出來幫助他人!

我希望將來我能幫助到需要幫助的人,讓台灣能夠好!

已更新項目:

不一定要每一句一字翻,最好能幫我翻的生動一點,謝謝!

4 個解答

評分
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Everybody is good!I ***,Am I 18 this year? ,A girl student from Taibei. Graduate in ++++++

I have a happy family, members have father , mother , elder brother , younger brother and I in the family.

My individual character is very optimistic very optimistic too, I like caring about all friends at one's side.

I one extremely lively person, it is quiet for me to prefer, so I know a person family make some handicrafts and then often, can train the patience and careful .

I like raising the little animal most, because the animal is always very simple, I raise two lovely rabbits .

They liked going in for destruction everywhere, just like child, treated such an animal and can't curse and beat definitely, take to make their understanding this is bad with the love.

No matter what animal is raised needs love and sense of responsibility!

I believe that one cures thing personnel, need love , sense of responsibility and sympathy to the patient even more.

My constellation it is a balance seat, I have had sense of justice very much since childhood, have also caused a lot of bad things because of whiff of sense of justice. But I will stand out and help others in order to safeguard justice!

I hope I can is it arrive in need of help person to help in the future , let Taiwan can kind!

參考資料: 朋友翻的
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

是阿

涵敗給了一個完全不懂英文的人@@

真是辛苦妳了 涵

• 1 0 年前

Hi! I’m XXX. I am 18 years old from Taipei. I was graduated from XXX. I have a happy family.

Members have Father, Mother, elder brother, younger brother and I in the family. My individual character is very optimistic. I like caring about all friends. I am not extremely lively person, it is quiet for me to prefer, so I often make some handicrafts to train the patience and careful. I like raising the little animal most, because the animal is always very simple. I raise two lovely rabbits. They liked going in for destruction everywhere, just like child. Treated such an animal and can’t curse and beat definitely, take to make their understanding this bad with the love. However any animal is raised needs love and sense of responsibility! I believe the medical personnel need love, sense of responsibility and sympathy to treat the patient. My constellation is the Libra. I have had sense of justice very much since childhood. I have also caused a lot of bad things because of whiff of sense of justice. But I will stand out and help others in order to safeguard justice! I hope I can help the person who needs the help in the future. Let Taiwan to be best.

參考資料:
  • 1 0 年前

Hello everyone! My name is ***, I am an eighteen year old girl from

Tapei. I graduated from ++++++. I have a happy family which includes

my father, mother, my two brothers, and me. I am a very bright and open-minded person, I am also very thoughtful for people around me.

I am not a extremely vivid person, instead, I like to stay at quiet places,

so I often stay at home by myself and do some handicrafts, which I

believe can train me with better patience and circumspect.

I love to raise pets, because pets are always so innocent, so I raised two

cute little bunnies. They are just like children, they run all over the place and make a big mess, but I think we should not beat or scold them for doing that, we should use a caring heart to let them realize what they have done is not right. No matter what kind of animal, I think we should still be responsible and take care of them with a caring heart! I believe a physician uses more of a caring heart to treat his patients.

I am a Libra, so, since I was a child, I have a sense of justice, but because of that sense of justice, many bad things often happens to me, but I will still stand out and help others no matter what.

I wish I can hellp more people that needs help in the future, and let

Taiwan become a better place!

2007-06-01 02:35:27 補充:

Sorry..

The last sentence should be:

I wish I can hellp more people that needs help in the future, and "help"

Taiwan become a better place!

2007-06-02 02:04:29 補充:

我有一個問題:

你為什麼選小旭旭?

他的文法是完全錯誤的

為什麼他是最佳解答 !?!?