Promoted

浪漫的春夏秋冬句子

請大家幫我造十個浪漫的春夏秋冬的句子,我禮拜一要給英文老師。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

這是網路上找到的句子...你可以改成自己的想法

Your slightest look easily will unclose me, though I have closed myselfas fingers, you open petal by petal myself a Spring opens her firstrose. -- E.E. Cummings

Love is a look that linketh noble minds, Faith is the key that shuts the spring of Love

--Robert Greene

Yoko Ono (披頭四約翰藍農的老婆)

Spring passes and one remembers one's innocence. Summer passes and oneremembers one's exuberance. Autumn passes and one remembers one'sreverence. Winter passes and one remembers one's perseverance.

Stanley Horowitz

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.

Robert Burton

What is life, when wanting love? Night without a morning; love's the cloudless summer sun, nature gay adorning.

Swedish Proverb

A life without love is like a year without summer.

Anonymous

Love is to the heart what the summer is to the farmer's year -- it brings to harvest all the loveliest flowers of the soul.

Francis Thompson

Summer set lip to earth's bosom bare,

And left the flushed print in a poppy there

Buddha

The thought manifests as the word. The word manifests as the deed. The deed developsinto habit. And the habit hardens into character. So watch the thought and itsways with care. And let it spring from love, born out of concern for all beings..

I love the fall. I love it because of thesmells that you speak of; and also because things are dying, things that you don't have to take care of anymore, and the grass stops growing. - Mark Van Doren

O, wind,

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

~Percy Bysshe Shelley

Love can never grow old. Locks may lose their brown and gold. Cheeks may fade and hollow grow. But the hearts that love will know, never winter frost and chill, summer's warmth is in them still.

Leo Buscaglia American Expert on Love, Lecturer, Author

參考資料: 網路
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • ansu
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

1.Flowers bloom in the spring.

2.Travelling in the spring is wonderful.

3.The most beautiful season is the spring.

4.We spent our summer at seashore.

5.Many animals like to swim in summer.

6.I like to eat the icecream in the summer.

7.The maple leaves turn red in autumn.

8.I like to write poems in autumn.

9.We can see the snow in the winter.

10.Skiing in the winter is a good sport.

參考資料: New Universal English-Chinese Dictionary
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。