請問有誰可以把樣子這首歌翻成英文呢?

要整首歌喔!

幫我忙的人可以得到十點喔!

拜託嚕!

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

※Feel very the calmness quarrel noisily in fact but very sometime I feel the love is very abstruse

I am puzzling to would be timid to have no reason to want to shout loudly

Seem original of I what rush to run to have no omen to just have no you to say hello

My reasonableness sensitive faculty can become a fidgety feeling oneself to change

ChangeOf coulded not find me to vex to seem very much I is who I don't know I don't know

#Miss you very fine miss you are also grow to endure long hardship sometime me to feel I was too complicated

Have me always is smiling to have me always in a bad humor

Seem original of I but more Suo the more small ir is very bad to plus to remember fondly always loquacious

My angel devil started quarreling a feeling oneself to change finally

ChangeOf coulded not find me to vex to seem very much I is who I don't know

*Miss you to vex one at a time one at a time is isn't the appearance that I am in love

The love has no body to have no reality that name lives in mind but so

Miss you always always annoyed always always what is the appearance that I should have with you

The love lets the person go crazy to let the person enchant but to the honesty which feels more

Miss you to vex one at a time one at a time is isn't the appearance that I am in love

Love's bringing tears to bring shadow but heart's woulding be painful is a happy matter

Miss you always always annoyed has been hasing been coulding not find me and your other ways

Forgetting my own appearance probably is a love the most true appearance

Repeat#

I don't know 希望這是你要的答案^^

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。