wei 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文自我介紹...請各位大大幫忙修正...

Hi, everyone my name is XXX

I live in XXX where is near by here.

And I am the oldest child in my family.

I am an absent-minded person. I have heard my parents and my friends say over and over again “your mind is like a sieve.” I usually forget everything, for example keys, wallets, cell phone, even my satchel.

But, I think I am so lucky. Because , I remember to breath.

In most of my free time, I often spend a lot of time in watching TV. I like it very much. That is why I wear glasses. I also enjoy taking exercise. In every Sunday my dad, my brother and I are playing basketball and badminton together. And in this summer vacation I plan to learn tennis and find a part-time job.

希望可以修順一點

還有更改一些文法錯誤

我希望在加一些句子

"希望這個暑假可以過的很充實"

還有

"我是個標準的電視兒童,整天就是扒著電視不放"

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I live in XXX which is near by.

And I am the oldest child in my family.

I am an absent-minded person. I have heard my parents and my friends say over and over again "your mind is like a sieve.” I usually forget everything, for example keys, wallets, cell phone, even my satchel.

But, luckily I remember to breath.

During my free time, I spend most of it watching TV.

I like it very much. That is the reason why I wear glasses.

I also enjoy excercising. Every Sunday, my dad, my brother and I play basketball and badminton together. I plan on learning tennis during this summer vacation. I would also like to find a part-time job.

希望可以修順一點

還有更改一些文法錯誤

我希望在加一些句子

"希望這個暑假可以過的很充實"

I hope that this summer vacation will be fulfilling to me. >>>NOT filfull<<<<

還有

"我是個標準的電視兒童,整天就是扒著電視不放"

I am a typical TV junky, who spends whole day on front of the television.

同學, 有幾點要注意.

1. 電視兒童及忘東忘西 並不可愛或討人喜歡.

2. 如果你要以上述的自傳介紹自己, good luck!

3. 希望你以後會是個有用的人

• 1 0 年前

what kind of chance you will introduce yourself by the draft? I don't think that is good idea to tell smoeone your are an absent-minded person.

by the way, the sentence you want to know are as below.

Hope this summer vacation can be very fillful.

TV just like my parents, I always stay with it all day.

參考資料: ..................
  • Jay
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前

I live in XXX near by here.

(口語的話不要太文謅謅, where is去掉)

And I am the first child in my family.

(不要中翻英直翻@@,oldest 改 first)

I am an absent-minded person. I have heard my parents and my friends say over and over again “your mind is like a sieve.” I usually forget something, for example keys, wallets, cell phone, even my satchel.

But, I think I am so lucky. Because , I remember to breathe.

(breath 改成 breathe,動詞)

In most of my free time, I spend a lot of time in watching TV. I can't live without TV. That is why I wear glasses. I also enjoy taking exercise. In every Sunday my dad, my brother and I are playing basketball and badminton together. And in this summer vacation I plan to learn tennis and find a part-time job. It would be a wonderful summer vocation.

沒改多少, 儘量照原義, 有些地方改的我就不注明了。

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。