Edward 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文高手幫忙糾正改錯,謝謝

本人英文寫作有待加強,請各位大大幫忙糾正

My name is Kevin,24 years old now,There are five people in my family( my mom、dad and two young brothers),my mom is a housewife,my dad is a worker for water and electricity。my one of the brothers look like the same with me,we are twins,he is already work in HSIN CHU,another brother is going to study in college。Anyway I have a wonderful family。

I have some habits,I like to travel、take pictures and read,I hope I have many wisdom to help more person,so I like to read so much。

I graduated in industrial management from LUNGHWA university of science and technology。At that time,I have many good friends,we always to prepare for an examination before the examination。It is full of good memories for me。

When I was to be demobilized,I learned a thing,the interpersonal relationship is so important,it can help us smoothly in the future。

I have a lot of dreams,but think too much is no good,so I hope to stand on solid ground and look for something I need。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My name is Kevin, I am 24 years old. There are five members in my family (Mom, Dad, two younger brothers, and I). My Mom is a housewife and my Dad is an Electrician/Plumber. One of my two brothers looks the same as me because we are identical twins, he goes to work in HSIN CHU. My other brother is still studying in college. I have a wonderful family.

I enjoy a number of hobbies, they include: traveling, photography and reading. I like to read because I would like to gain more knowledge so I can help others. I graduated in Industrial Management from LUNGHWA University of Science and Technology. I made a lot of good friends during my study years, we used to prepare for our examinations together. Those were great memories to me.

During my army service, I learnt how important interpersonal skill is, this knowledge helped me a lot when I left the army and joined the society.

I have a lot of dreams, but I know thinking too far ahead is unrealistic, so I will keep my goals sensible and aim for something more practical instead.

純屬愚見, 謹供參考.

• 1 0 年前

我的好朋友他是兼職英文口譯員,也有在幫人做自傳翻譯和廣告翻譯,他翻的滿好的也很流暢,之前有好幾個case都是要他翻譯自傳到長榮航空或是華航等公司的求職信,也有翻美商華旗銀行的求職信都翻得很不錯,幾個case的求職信翻譯的客戶都有如願得到該工作。有需要可以寫信問他,收費還滿合理的,大概都在五百元到一千元左右。(他也有幫人潤稿和校對)

另外一些商用文件、應用證件、演講文件、社交通信、留學書信、名片短柬、講稿、測驗題型也都有在翻喔。

他的信箱 superkona@yahoo.com

部落格上有分享他的翻譯文章喔可以去看看

http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。