promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Kay 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

Oral test

How do you think people's characters are affected by the environment they live in ? 

It has been said that in the future, everyone will be famous for at least fifteen minutes.

Do you think this is likely to happen to you? Why or why not ?

If you think it's possible,waht would you be famous for?

If u were famous, how would you use your fame?

Please give me some suggestions

thank you very much

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hi Yu,

Some suggestions for you.

How do you think people's characters are affected by the environment they live in ? 

- Babies learn to speak and act by watching what their parents say and do. So human are naturally learning from what they see and hear by observing people and things happened around them.

- Talk about your own experience.

It has been said that in the future, everyone will be famous for at least fifteen minutes.

- This expression is from Andy Warhol's statement in 1968 that "In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes." You can find it's defination from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/15_minutes_of_fame.

Do you think this is likely to happen to you? Why or why not ?

- Use your own story. For my case, unlikely happen to me. As I always want to be in low key, I do not want to expose my personal life under public's eyes.

If you think it's possible,waht would you be famous for?

- does not apply to me. If it applies to you, what would you like to be? Famous in singing? Best pianist? Being a billionaire?

If u were famous, how would you use your fame?

- does not apply to me. If it applies to you, do you want to use your celebrity to promote your favourite charity organisation? Helping the poors? Or keep doing something interesting to attract public's attention, etc...

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。