1.Original：In speaking, employers are looking for employees who give information in an organized way. They want employees to participate in discussions, and they especially like employees who ask questions and can understand and use body language.
2. Original：The first step in problem-solving is recognizing that there is a problem. Then an employee has to find the reasons for the problem and think of a plan to solve it. In problem-solving, the employee must also be willing revise the solution if necessary.
3.Original：To employers, responsibility means that an employee works hard to do an excellent job. The employee pays attention to details. The employee also does unpleasant tasks well. Of course, the employee comes on time and lets the employer know if there is a problem.
4. ”In China around 2200 B.C., people said that the emperor Shum flew over his land with the help of two large reed hats.” You don’t need to know the word reed to get the gist. What is the gist?
5. ”The first manned flight occurred on November 21, 1783, when the French Montgolfier brothers flew in a hot air balloon.” You do not need to understand the word manned to get the gist. What is the gist?
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
These questions are weird, is this how they teach English in Taiwan?
1. Employers are looking for employees who can communicate well orally. Especially employees who ask questions and are able to utilize gestures.
2. The first step in problem-solving is acknowledging that a problem exists. The next step is to identify the cause(s) and an appropriate solution. The chosen solution must be revised if necessary.
3. To employers, responsibility means that an employee works hard to achieve excellence, pays attention to details, does unpleasant tasks well, comes to work on time and reports if there is a problem.
4. The emperor Shum flew over his land with the help of two large reed hats.
5. The first manned flight occurred on November 21, 1783.