promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
☆姿★ 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

急~~幫忙翻譯!!!中文翻譯成英文^^

心得:

一開始發出一聲感嘆,讓我印象很深刻。那時他純潔又英勇,哪個陷入情網不都是這樣嗎?但是不被別人接受,這是多麼痛苦的一件事。這首詩讓我了解到裡面虛構人物的頓悟,了解愛的本質,我非常喜歡這首詩!!

已更新項目:

文法要對^^

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

From the very beginning sends out one to sigh that, lets my impression be very profound.He chaste also was heroic at that time, which fell into the snares of love not all was this? But is not accepted by others, this is a how painful matter.This first poem lets me understand inside fictional character's sudden enlightenment, understood loves the essence, I like this first poem extremely!! From the very beginning sends out one to sigh that, lets my impression be very profound.He chaste also was heroic at that time, which fell into the snares of love not all was this? But is not accepted by others, this is a how painful matter.This first poem lets me understand inside fictional character's sudden enlightenment, understood loves the essence, I like this first poem extremely!!

參考資料: wort
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

一開始發出一聲感嘆,讓我印象很深刻。那時他純潔又英勇,哪個陷入情網不都是這樣嗎?但是不被別人接受,這是多麼痛苦的一件事。這首詩讓我了解到裡面虛構人物的頓悟,了解愛的本質,我非常喜歡這首詩!!

Give out to sigh over with feeling at the beginning, let my impression be very deep.

He pure brave at that time, which piece fall into snares of love like this?

But not accepted by others, what a painful thing this is.

This poem lets me know that make up personages' insight in the inside, find out about the essence of the love, I like this poem very much!

參考資料: Dr.eye
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。