yun 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

可以幫我中翻英嗎...文法要對...謝~

因為最近這幾個月以來油價一直飆升,很多民眾對此問題甚表憂心。大多數人的薪水及工資仍舊相同,可是幾乎所有商品、服務的價格都在消費者不知不覺中上漲了。這該怎麼辦呢?我想應付這個問題的最佳之道就是過著更節約的生活。

5 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The gasoline price keeps climbing up these few months, lots of people are becoming increasingly worried about this problem. Most people are still getting the same amount of salary and paid while the prices of most merchandise are going up without warning. What are we going to do with this problem? I think that the best way to slove this problem is to live more economical lives than we did before.

參考資料: Me in U.S.A.
  • 1 0 年前

In light of the recent increase in oil prices, many motorists have expressed their concern over this problem.

The majority of wages have remained the same, yet consumers are unaware of price increases in nearly all commodities and services. So how should this problem be dealt with? I believe the best approach is to live a more frugal lifestyle.

• 1 0 年前

翻譯如下:

Because recently these months the oil price continuously has riseed

dramatically, the very many populace question really shows the anxiety

regarding this. The majority person's wage and the wages were still

same, but nearly all commodities, the service price all unconsciously

center rose in the consumer. How should this manage? I want to deal

with this question the best road am a more frugal life.

參考資料: 這些都是我自己辛苦翻的 = = 文法就不知了 請見諒
  • 1 0 年前

Because latest a few months the oil price has been soaring, a lot of people to this problem very the form worry.Salary and wages of most people are still same, but almost all merchandises, service of the prices all soared imperceptibly in the consumer.How should this do?I want cope with this is live a more economical life.

參考資料:
  • 您覺得這個回答如何?您可以登入為回答投票。
  • 1 0 年前

Because recently these months the oil price continuously has riseed

dramatically, the very many populace question really shows the anxiety

regarding this. The majority person's wage and the wages were still

same, but nearly all commodities, the service price all unconsciously

center rose in the consumer. How should this manage? I want to deal

with this question the best road am a more frugal life.

要是文法錯就抱歉摟

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。