Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

dragon 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文寫作題目~~麻煩大大幫忙解答!!

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?

People should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing.

這是老師給的主題~要寫160~180個字!!

4 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

The first impression that I read this statement is “you can say that again.” It could not be denied that people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing because sometimes we have to yield our position in order to cooperate with other people, even with this world.

Only the baby could demonstrate his true emotion but would not provoke people. When one baby is gradually growing up, socialization will let him know that he could not insist to do what he wants to do. His parents and teacher would teach him how to be a polite child, how to be a pleased person, and how to be a successful man. Under this circumstance, this child should have studied some acknowledge that he does not indeed interests in, and should have learnt some skills that he might not be really enjoy for.

Although people might face many restrictions during his life so that should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing, this society sometime should have some regulations so as to maintain this world regularly. Thus, even people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy doing; it will not certainly be a negative thing.

我沒有數有幾個字耶 因為我要上班去了 沒辦法再寫 希望這些對你多少有點幫助

• 1 0 年前

同學 X山哪一班的

• 1 0 年前

what's the hell you doing?

參考資料: 賴老師==
  • 1 0 年前

In my opinion, I agree that people should sometimes do things that they do not enjoy to do. For instance,in today's world, most people are doing

the job which is not their dreaming one. Even though people are still

doing it, because sometimes we do not have choice. Maybe in the

beginning it was our desirable job,but after we have tried it, we finally

found out that in fact this job is not really suitable for us. But it is hard to give up, we might afraid that the next job could get worst or pay less,

therfore people are still doing the job which they do not enjoy. Another

example,your loving one cooked dinner for you, but he/she is a really

bad cooker. I bet most people would finish the meal and even said it was

delicious. Once again, we are still doing things that we do not wish todo. Why are people willing to do things that they do not want to do?

There are too many reasons and situation in our life could force a person

doing something he/she does not like to do. Forcing someone doing

something they do no like to do maybe decrease the job's efficiency or

make its quality gets worse. Most students do not like to study, but they

know they have to do it for their own future. Males in Taiwan have to

go to army because it is their duty, but who wants to?

People are doing things which they do not like to do periodically

because they do not have a choice, or it is their will to do. Therefore I

think "people should sometimes do tings that they do not enjoy doing."

參考資料: 留學澳洲10年的破英文
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。