against&turn over 的用法?
1.turn the operation over to
2.turned it over in one's mind
例如：lean on & lean against 差別在哪?
- 1 0 年前最佳解答
1. turn the operation over to
(1) we now turn the operation over to the ground unit.
(2) they turn the operation over to another business unit.
2. turned it over in one's mind 也就是說 "改變主意"
(1) The desicion is turned over in his/her/their mind.
(2) My opinion is turned over in my own mind.
3.lean on & lean against
(1) Please don't lean against the wall
(2) Please lean against the wall to balance yourself.
(3) lean on me (依靠我)
(4) Children have lean on their parents to grow up.
(5) We have to lean on ourselves to get the job on.
lean against 是靠實質東西
lean on 是依靠
lean on me by Bill Withers 是非常好聽的英文歌
2007-06-14 14:07:41 補充：
i am not against you 我不反對你
KMT and DDP are againt each other. 國民黨和民進黨不相容
Even all the odds are against him, he decided to go on. 雖然機率對他不看好 但他仍努力.
- VitamincLv 51 0 年前