?
Lv 4
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

麻煩幫我檢查此篇英文~贈20點喔

這是我的英文期末報告,主題就是寫「我最喜歡的buffet」,麻煩英文比較好的大大幫我檢查語句、文法…等等,可以自由刪減句子,贈20點,拜託大家囉!

My Favorite Buffet

My favorite buffet is 野宴, it is choosing to break away from traditional Taiwan fare and change the way Taiwan does buffets.野宴 is combining the concepts of buffet and gourmet in its new restaurant.

野宴has set a new standard;The traditional Taiwan buffet is on its way to being changed forever. By uniting gourmet with the buffet,野宴is sure to be a hot item.

I like to have buffet very much. There are two reasons why I like to have buffet:First, because I think the price is suitable, the budget is easily to control, the price is not too expensive, it is a really good thing to me. Second, when I can choose many kinds foods I like, my emotion will be influence.

Buffet is a main current forever in Taiwan. The foods can be considered an attraction by itself. The combination of hundreds of gourmet dining establishments and all-day buffets make a dining experience to remember.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

My favorite buffet is 野宴, it chooses to break away from the traditional Taiwanese common diets, and change from the older style that most of the Taiwanese buffets assmebled. 野宴 combines the concepts of buffet and gourmet in its new restaurant.

野宴has set a new standard;

"The traditional Taiwan buffet is on its way to being changed forever." 我不太懂這句的意思ㄝ

為什麼 the traditional Taiwan buffet 會改變?

是因為像野宴這種餐廳會改變其他傳統的buffet?

如果是的話:

野宴has set a new standard; the traditional Taiwanese buffet is on its way to change itself to fit into the quality.

By assembling gourmet with the buffet,野宴 presents the most favored food in the trend.

I like to eat buffet very much. There are two primary reasons why I like to go to a buffet.

也可把兩句合在一起說:

I enjoy going to a buffet very much for two primary reasons.

First, I consider it as a good thing when the price is reasonable to me, so the budget is easy to control.

我把在First, 後的because拿掉 因為你前面已經有說there are two reasons 所以後面就不用再說because了

Second, there are million (this is an exaggeration誇大的描述而已) kinds of food for me to choose from, and it appeals me.

你本來說"my emotion will be influence",你的意思應該是說你很高興吧,所以我把它換成appeals

但是如果你不是那個意思的話,你就換成你原本的: Second, when I can choose many different kinds of food I like, it becomes influencial to my emotion.

你如果想加的話,你可以加說:

Second, there are million kinds of food for me to choose from, my appetite grows with my happiness.

Second, when I can choose many different kinds of food I like, it becomes influencial to my emotion, as my appetite grows.

Buffet is a current that remains forever in Taiwan. The foods can be considered an attraction by itself. The combination of hundreds of gourmet dining establishments and the all-day buffets make a very worthing dining experience to remember.

那個all-day是不是只說24小時開著? 如果是的話,可以改成 24 hours opening(是比較常聽到)

最後一段寫的很好ㄝ

• 1 0 年前

我住國外許多年了,只能就自己所知提供參考,不一定標準。

First, because I think the price is "reasonable" / "just right"

the budget is "easy" to control,不能用副詞。

the price is not too expensive 重復了上句 the price is "reasonable",顯得冗贅

Second, when I can choose many kinds "of" foods I like, my emotion will "run high" . 說 "my emotion will be influenced" doesn't make sense in this case. 你的意思應該是說「會變得很興奮」吧? 那可以說 "I will get excited"

Buffet is a main current forever in Taiwan 若想表達「buffet是台灣的主流」可以說 "Buffet is now the main stream in Taiwan"

The foods can be considered an attraction "in" itself. 用"in"會比"by"聽來好一點。有「它本身」,而不是說「『就』它本身」。

The combination of hundreds of gourmet dining "spots",establishment不能這樣使用。

英文還滿不錯的唷! I am very impressed by your standard.

還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。