3.我的父親是個內向的人

4.她有活潑的個性

5.我的伯父是位編織高手

6.有你們真好

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1.She has self-confidence's her self-confidence to make me surprised very much and I envy her her very much to always recover her very fast at that time confusion of mood

She is a very looking after of handout gas friend of person for example my being bullied her will help victim of an injustice for me

She is a very good person very happy know her.

2.When I read English book I will limit to browse once probably understand the gist can't of the word phrase draw the meanings that the next notation see carefully to look up a painting to descend a notation place for the second time

The side sees the sentence side learn grammar this method to read English book is very valid.

3.My father is an introverted person.

4.She has cheery character.

5.My uncle is weaves a superior.

6.Have you really good.

參考資料: 譯言堂
  • 1 0 年前

1. She is very confident and her confident surprised me! I always envy her as she can calm herself down very fast. She takes good care of her friends; for example, if someone tried to bully me, she would come to help me!

2. When I am reading English book, I will skeen through once to rounghly understand the meaning and highlighting the pharse or words that I don't know. The second time I read, I will check the meaning of the highlighting words and phrase. Reading phrases and learning grammer at the same time is a very effective way to read English book.

3. My father is a shy person.

4. She is very outgoing.

5. My uncle is very good in knitting.

6. It is very good to have you guys.

參考資料: Myself
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。