l0f15t 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

懸賞20點文法問題~高手請進=0=

Here are 4 questions with answer keys, give more details on the

answers and why to each question. State the reason why the phrase is incorrect in each question. The replier who provides satisfactory

information gets the bonus.

1)I'm so happy (to report) that the annual report to the board,which Jameson compiled (it) by himself,

(shows) a fifteen percent growth in production and a (wider) profit margin.

The incorrect phrase is (it), why?

2)(Limiting) the number of full-time employees who we have to pay benefits for (them), and using (more) part-time

people (should reduce) expenses considerably and increase profits.

The incorrect phrase is (them), why?

3)(I) don't think it (would be) (harder) to keep control on production if we move some plants out of the country (that)

to leave things as they are.

The incorrect phrase is (that), why?

4)All of (us) would like to see (the world) (in which) we don't have (hunger,war,or disease.)

The incorrect phrase is (the world), why?

3 個解答

評分
  • 言言
    Lv 4
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

1)I'm so happy to report that the annual report to the board,which Jameson compiled (it) by himself, shows a fifteen percent growth in production and a wider profit margin.

因為compiled是及物動詞,受詞為Which,which是個連接詞,引導Jameson 這個形容詞子句,作為此形容詞子句內的受詞。因此不需要再有it來當compiled的受詞。即Jameson compiled which,which依句意,指的是前面的report,而不是board董事會。

2)Limiting the number of full-time employees who we have to pay benefits for (them), and using more part-time people should reduce expenses considerably and increase profits.

整個句子是由and當對等連接詞,and兩邊放了分別由Limiting和 using當動名詞所引導的兩個獨立子句。錯的是第一句。

因為pay for的受詞為Who,who是個連接詞,引導we have to pay for這個形容詞子句,作為此形容詞子句內的受詞。因此不需要再有them來當pay for的受詞。即we have to pay benefits for who,who依句意,指的是前面的employees。

3)I don't think it would be harder to keep control on production if we move some plants out of the country (that) to leave things as they are.

that是指示代名詞,表那個,則語句義不合,既不能當country的受詞也不能與後面的不定詞連用。

如果that當連接詞來用,則後面須要有完整的主詞和動詞,不能接不定詞 to V。

4)All of us would like to see (the world) (in which) we don't have hunger,war,or disease.

這句應該沒有文法上的問題喔!依我的淺見,各位大大可補充。

2007-06-25 14:14:33 補充:

上面那個大大說的不錯! 文法上沒有錯,但 a world會比較好一點,生活在一個沒有戰爭、飢餓、疾病的世界。其實是句意的不同,文法上沒有錯。

2007-06-28 21:31:17 補充:

我也覺得兩個都寫得不錯!

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

兩位的答案我都很滿意, 謝謝兩位專家的回答。

由於實在很難分出高下, 所以我交付給網友來投票

以示公平。

• 登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

1.) I'm so happy (to report) that the annual report to the board,which Jameson compiled (it) by himself,

(shows) a fifteen percent growth in production and a (wider) profit margin.----which Jameson compiled (it) by himself 你不需要 it, 因為which為關代

2.)(Limiting) the number of full-time employees who we have to pay benefits for (them), and using (more) part-time

people (should reduce) expenses considerably and increase profits.

----如上提 因為前面有Who作為pay for的受詞 所以不用加them

3)(I) don't think it (would be) (harder) to keep control on production if we move some plants out of the country (that)

to leave things as they are.

----我覺得把that改成than會比較好

4)All of (us) would like to see (the world) (in which) we don't have (hunger,war,or disease.)

----a world會比較適當吧 畢竟這裏的想像成份高 the太強烈了

參考資料: 瞎矇
    • 登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。