[英文題目] 請教高手！幫我檢查我的答案是否有錯 贈15
(1) I ____ to my teacher for being late to class.
A. apologized B. motioned 我的答案是Ａ
(2) Human beings cannot _____without clean water and fresh air.
A. abandon B. survive 我的答案是Ｂ
Between 1976 and 2003, in the African country of Zaire, at least eight hundred people died of mysterious killer disease __(3)__ Ebola.
Ｂ (3) A. called B. is called C. calling D. call
The Ebola virus turns people's body parts to blood and causes death in a very short time.Doctors haven't found a way to cure the disease, and __(4)__ it looks like the only way to prevent it is to keep it __(5)__ traveling farther.
Ｄ (4) A. similarly B. for C. when D. so far
Ｃ (5) A. in B. with C. from D. at
__(6)__ Zairean government has told people not to treavel, and warned that the police will arrest any body __(7)__ to leave a village __(8)__ there have been cases of Ebola.
Ｂ (6) A. In the same wat B. For this reason
C. By contrast D. However
Ｂ (7) A. to try B. try C. trying D. have tried
Ｂ (8) A. where B. who C. which D. what
Specialists at the World Health Organization in Geneva are working day and night to find a way to fight Ebola, but __(9)__ a cure is found, the situation will probably get __(10)__.
Ｂ (9) A. so that B. while C. that D. until
Ｄ (10) A. little B. hardly C. worse D. less
They say that nine out of ten people __(11)__ Ebola die, and today’s newspaper reports that the disease is treaveling fast __(12)__ the govermment’s efforts to keep people in their villages.
Ａ (11) A. catch B. who catch C. to catch D. have caught
Ｄ (12) A. as to B. in spite of C. yet D. although
- KieveLv 61 0 年前最佳解答
(1) 我的答案是Ａ [correct]
(2) 我的答案是Ｂ [correct]
(3) Ｂ [X] 應選 A. called 因為是過去發生的事，而且是「稱之為」，所以要用過去式，而且這裡不須用 is，因為 disease 是受詞而不是主詞。
(4) Ｄ [correct]
(5) Ｃ [correct]
(6) Ｂ [correct]
(7) Ｂ [X] 應選 C. trying因為警察將會抓那些「正在試圖離開」的人，所以是進行式。
(8) Ｂ [X] 應選 A. where 因為是在講地方，後面用 there，所以是where there have been cases of Ebola.
(9) Ｂ [X] 應選 D. 「直到找到解藥之前」，因為前後句不支援 while. 如果是 Specialists at the World Health Organization in Geneva are working day and night to find a way to fight Ebola, but __(9)__ "they look for a cure"(當他們在找解藥時), the situation will probably get worse. 就可以用 while。
(10) Ｄ [X] 應選 C 因為是在講「情況」會「更糟」worse，所以不是 less (更少)。
(11) A [X] 應選 B 因為主詞是 people，動詞是 die, 所以要用 who catch Ebolia 來介入。
(12)Ｄ [X] 應選 B 因為"the govermment's efforts to keep people in their villages"中沒有動詞，所以不用 although(雖然)，而是要用in spite of (儘管)
2007-06-26 03:54:20 補充：
I agree, some of the sentences are not correctly written.
2007-06-26 04:05:47 補充：
They say that nine out of ten people, who catch Ebola, "will" die.
They say that nine out of ten people, who catch Ebola, "would" die.
They say that nine out of ten people, who caught Ebola, "died",
They say that nine out of ten people, who caught Ebola, have died.
2007-06-26 08:17:07 補充：
十分之九 的英文是 nine out of ten 沒錯，直譯是「九個從十個裡面出來」，也可以是 nine over ten 或 nine of ten
ten out of nine 就變成是 「十個從九個裡面出來」，就是九分之十，不合理。
- 1 0 年前
我的答案跟lynne是一樣的 但是要補充一點 最後一題還有錯
十分之九是 nine over ten or ten out of nine
所以說nine out of ten 跟本就是數學白癡 九分之十的人喔??出題的數學一定不好參考資料： 我self
- 1 0 年前
(3) should be "called" as there is a verb "died" in the sentence already.
(7) should be "trying". Again there is a verb "arrest" in the clause.
(8) should be "where".
(9) should be "until".
(10) should be "worse".
(11) In my opinion, the correct answer should be "that have caught" or "who have caught", but they are not options. Given the choices we have here, the best answer is "who catch".
(12) should be "in spite of".
2007-06-26 03:37:37 補充：
For (11), the whole sentence should be "they say that nine of ten people that have caught Ebora *died*" because all these events occured in the past.參考資料： Myself