promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
鮪魚
Lv 6
鮪魚 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文自我介紹文法檢查

My name is Kevin. I am 18 years old. I graduated from Fu-Hsin vocational high school and majored in calculator of information. There are four people in my family. My father works in a chemical company. My mother works in the Mackay Memorial hospital and my older sister is study in Chung-yen University. I am the youngest one in my family.

In my leisure time, I like to surf on web to get information and play the jazz drum, I have studied jazz drum for five years. It’s fun to play jazz drum, you must to solve a lot of problem and follow the tempo, when you success, you can get a lot of effort and confidence, I think the music could give me energy. I really enjoy it.

My favorite course is Information management because I think this skill have competitiveness in the future and it is my hobby too . I hope I could combine the skill and hobby to advance in the future.

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我是明新科大的英文老師, 應該夠格了吧................

修改如括號內: (不過很多你的意思我真的不太懂.....................)

My name is Kevin (姓?), and 18 years old. I graduated from Fu-Hsin vocational high school and (my)(major) is (science of calculator information). There are four people in my family. My father works in a chemical company. My mother works in the Mackay Memorial hospital and my older sister is study in Chung-yen University. I am the youngest one.

In my leisure time, I like to surf on (the)web (for geting) information and play the jazz drum. I have studied jazz drum for five years. It (is) fun to play jazz drum. (You) must (solve) a lot of problems and follow the tempo. (When) you success, you can get a lot of (effort???) and confidence. I think the music could give me energy. I really enjoy it.

My favorite (class) is Information management because I think (what I learn in the class ) (is competitive) in the future. (It is also my (interests). I (wish) I (can) combine the (knowledge) and (personal interest) to (my) future.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

"you must to solve a lot of problem and follow the tempo, when you success, you can get a lot of effort and confidence,"

兩位都回答很很好,但是根本問題是你這段沒人看得懂你要表達的是什麼...所以即使文法正確,主考官也有聽沒有懂......建議你快快來寫些中文表達正確你的意思.....

• 匿名使用者
    1 0 年前

My name is Kevin, and I am 18 years old. I graduated from Fu-Hsin vocational high school and my major now is calculator of information. There are four people in my family. My father works in a chemical company, my mother works in the Mackay Memorial hospital and my older sister is studying (還在讀) in Chung-yen University. I am the youngest one.

In my leisure time, I like to surf on the internet; to absorb new information and play jazz drum. I played jazz drum for five years. It is fun to play jazz drum because you have to solve a lot of problems and follow the tempo. When you succeed, you can get a lot of (effort?不太懂你想說什麼) and confidence. I think music gives me energy and I really enjoy it.

My favorite course is Information management because I think this subject is a skill that i will need in the future and it is also my interests. I hope I can combine skills and hobbies, to use it in my future career.

建議可能在第三段的一開始加個什麼因為你從你的興趣跳到你喜歡讀的科目有點怪

哈哈我也叫kevin....

參考資料: 大概改了你的和第一位回答的
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。