Q:Do you think that it's important to show respect to others, no matter

who they are? Why or why not...?

A: It depends. We should be polite when we talk to others. I think it's

basic manner . For example , a man shouted at me loudly ,

at first I would think he was anger , perhapes something made him

unhappy , he didnt mean to did that. In this situation , I wouldnt feel

something wrong. All I had to do is go away from him . But if someone

means to be impolite when he talks with me, I will treat him in bad

manner as he did. I would like to let him feel the feeling I have suffered.

By doing so , maybe he will learn lessons. The more polite we are, the

more friendly others will be. Thta's why i said it depends .

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Hi everyone,

I am not a native englsih speaker, so I decided to buy a magazine in english to get a better understanding of the language. But there is a question in this magazine that I've been trying to answer bothers me. The question is as followed, please feel free to correct the sentences I made , thanks!

Q Do you think that it's important to show respect to others, no matter

who they are? Why or why not...?

A: It depends. Of course we should possess some manners when we talk to others. I think it's a basic manner. For example, if a man shout at me for no reason, I'll assume he is really in a bad mood, perhaps something irriates him that he'll fire at anyone who's near him and I, as the only person nearby, being the victim in this case. All I will do is just walk away because he doesn't mean to do that and maybe he just has a really bad day. But if someone is being rude on purpose, I will fight back and let him feel the way I was treated by his impoliteness. I believe that he might learn a lesson by doing so! The more polite we are trying to be, the higher the chance that others will treat us the same way. That's why I said it depends.

參考資料: my crappy brain
  • 1 0 年前

The words I changed, I used Capitals大寫字母

It depends. We should be polite when we talk to others. I think it's THE

basic manner. For example, WHEN a man shouted at me loudly,

at first, I would think THAT he was ANGRY, PERHAPS something HAVE made him unhappy , AND he didn’t mean to DO that. In this situation, I wouldn’t feel something IS wrong. All I had to do is TO GET away from him. But if someone means to be impolite when he talks TO me, I will treat him in bad manner JUST as he did TO ME. I WILL let him experience the SAME feeling I have suffered.

By doing so, maybe he will learn THE LESSON. The more polite we are, the FRIENDLIER others will be. THAT’S why I said it depends.

參考資料: me...美國公民
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。