Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

邦宇 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

2分鐘 及時短篇英語演說

Describe a car that you would like to own.

what it is what it looks like

what function it has

and explain why you like it

如果要準備約兩分鐘 大概分三~四點完整的短篇心得演說稿

(有First of all, second, third ) 可以怎麼寫呢?

感謝 ^ ^

1 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I would like to own Nissan Altima 2007 model if possible.

First of all, I like Nissan Altima 2007 model since its exterior shape was re-designed in 2006 so that it looks like a sports car for 2007 model, while it is a sedan. The model comes with 5 seats and people sitting in the car would feel that the interior space is very large.

Secondly, I like its interior because the model comes with high technology, such as intelligent keys, push-botton ignition, touch-screen navigation, bluetooth hands-free phone system, heated front seats, and so on. The vision gauge has a great style that makes for a quick read. The LCD Information Center even tells people the total driving time, average speed, distance to empty, and outside temperature.

Thirdly, I like the cars that have huge horsepower. The Nissa Altima 2007 model comes with 2.5-liter and 3.5-liter engine. The 2.5 liters engine has 4-cylinder with 175 horsepower, and the 3.5-liter engine has V6 engine with 270 horsepower.

It would be great if I have the opportunity to test drive the car. Unfortunately, the Nissan does not export such model to Taiwan.

資料來源 :

http://www.nissan.ca/en/vehicles/altima/gallery.ht...

希望對你有幫助

參考資料: 自己
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。