for . since . 等的字眼
- 妙Lv 61 0 年前最佳解答
for 和 since 通常放於現在完成式
have / has + p.p.
I have listened to music for two hours.
= I have listened to music since two hours ago.
過去完成式是had +過去分詞 ,
談到過去某事件前所發生的事 , 我們要用過去完成式
1. Kelly did not want to come to the cinema with us because she had already seen the film.
2. When Kelly arrived at the patty, Tom had already gone home.
3. When we got home last night, we found that somebody had broken into the flat.
過去完成式所表示的時間是在have done (現在完成式)之前 ,
比較 : 現在完成式 :
I have never seen her before.
We have just had lunch.
I had never seen her before.
We had just had lunch.
讓我們再來看看過去完成式 ( I had done ) 和過去簡單式 ( I did )
1. A: Was Joe at the party when you arrived?
B: No, he had already gone home
A: But “was Joe there when you arrived?
B: Yes, but he went home soon afterwards.
2. Kelly was not at home when I phoned. She was in American.
But Kelly had just got home when I phoned. She had been in American
例: last +時間、yesterday、the day before yesterday、before、in the past
I went shopping last Sunday.參考資料： myself & http://www.geocities.com/boring0706/g/kelly013.htm...
- 1 0 年前
( for . since)
而過去式(V+ed)有看到yesterday,last night,past,..........之類參考資料： myself