promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
阿懋 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

英文履歷修正

可請英文高手幫我訂正一下嗎??我不要直接中翻英網頁上的

I born in a pristine village although the information is not very affluently but I was proud of live here, because I have more wonderful childhood than the other child who’s born in city When I is a little child my parent give me enough freedom to think, so I to have cogitative , The process of pursuing my studies is not very favorably, in the high school major in accounting but in the college major international trade and therefore I be strong then the other people , when really makes a deep impact on my collage life let me Views broaden at college and make a lot of good friends, in the international trade businessman is a very challenge to me , however in the business 、relationship、communication I will do my best

我生長在一個純樸的小村莊,雖然這裡資訊並沒有很發達,但我以出生在這為榮,因為我比城市裡的小孩多了一點童年的美好,從小父母對於我們的教育甚為開放,尊重孩子們的想法,讓我具備足夠的思考能力,求學過程也不算是順利,因為高中時學的是會計,大學讀的卻是國貿,但這中間也讓我學到了很多,也因此比別人多了一種韌性,影響我最深的應該是大學時期,四年間也讓我的視野變的更加寬廣,也結交了很多不錯的朋友。國貿人員一開始找的工作領域都與業務托不了關係,而業務這一塊也是無論做任何工作都會遇到的一門習題,有商業上的、人際關係上的、溝通上的、因此業務也算是很有挑戰的一份職務,如果有機會必定盡全力做到最好。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I was born in a pristine village. I am proud that I am from there even though there is not advanced technolgy information in town. I have more wonderful childhood while compared to the children in cities. My parents hold positive and open attitude toward us on education. They respect our thoughts so that I am raised having critical thinking abilities. There were some challenges when I worked on my education. I studied Accounts in senior high school and majored Internation Trade in college. I have learned lots from these challenges and sujbects. These experiences also helped me to develop a personality of insistence. What influences me most is the things and knowlege I've learned in the 4-year college, which not only broadens my views but also strengthens my ability on social skills and negotiation. Those who major in International Trade usually look for the position of salesperson at the very begining of their career. Besides, the position of salesperson is a challenge jobin business, interpersonal relationship, and negotiation.

2007-07-09 23:31:38 補充:

I surely will do my best as soon as I am offered for this job.

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

額度用完只好以意見發表

I born in a pristine village ..................

你的開頭就錯的離譜,應該是

I was born in.............................

其他的就不必談了.......................

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。