Flora 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

請英文文法好的人幫忙看一下這是我要去應徵飯店領班的自傳20點

這是我要去應徵飯店宴會廳領班的工作的自傳,我大約的介紹了一下我的家庭及成員,和我畢業於康寧專校,以及我加入餐飲工作的大約經過。請英文好的人幫忙看一下,感恩各位帥哥美女!!

Dear Sir,

My name is Jie-Yu Yang, and I am graduate from Kang Ning Junior College of Medical Care and Management.There are five people in my family,including my parents,my sister and younger brother.There are businessman. I am the first-born in my family.

When I was a college student, I worked at Grand Hyatt banquet be a part timer for one year. Maybe I am graduate and will be a nurse. But I think I like hospitality in banqueting hall.Afterward I worked at The Band-o 8 by Grand Formosa Regent.I very like there because I feel warm in my heart about everybody.So when I have my job but I still go black to Band-o 8 part time.The constant interaction with people allowed me to use my passion for the service industry, and I really enjoyed the experience. I have an outgoing personality, and I get along well with others at work.

I am very interested in a position with your work team. I believe I am ready, and I am confident in my ability to become a productive member of your staff.

Please review my resume, and I look forward to your favorable response. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

Dear Sir,

My name is Jie-Yu Yang, and I graduated from Kang Ning Junior College of Medical Care and Management.There are five members in my family,including my parents,my sister and younger brother.(There are businessman.)這句不知你意諭誰或指的是你們加做生意的嗎? I am the first-born kid.

When I was a college student, I have worked part-time at Grand Hyatt banquet for a year. I thought I would become a nurse after my graduation, but now I think I like hospitality in banqueting hall after I worked for The Band-o 8 at Grand Formosa Regent. I like it there very much because people there have been very warmy to me. So even I have another job now, I still take part-time work at Band-o 8. The constant interaction with people allows me to use my passions for the service industry, and I really enjoy the experiences. I have an outgoing personality, and I get along well with others at work.

I am very interested in a position with your work team. I believe I am ready for that, and I am confident in my ability to become a productive member of your staff.

Please review my resume, and I look forward to your favorable response. Thank you very much for your kind attention.

希望這是最接近你要的意思.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前

我幫你修改如下,預祝你面試成功。

Dear Sir,

My name is Jie-Yu Yang, and I graduated from Kang Ning Junior College of Medical Care and Management.There are five people in my family,including my parents,a sister and younger brother.They are businessmen. I am the first child in my family.

When I was a college student, I had a part-time job that worked at Grand Hyatt banquet for one year. Afterward I worked at The Band-o 8 by Grand Formosa Regent.I like there because everyone was very kind to me. When I have my full-timejob, I still go back to Band-o 8 for part-time job.The constant interaction with people makes me present my passion for the service industry, and I really enjoy such a experience. People thought I would be a nurse after my graduation, but I like hospitality in banqueting hall. In addtion, I have an outgoing personality and can get along well with others at work.

I am very interested in applying for this position with your work team. I believe I am ready, and I am confident in my ability to become a productive member of your staff.

Thank you for your review my resume, and I look forward to visiting you very soon. Please give me a chance to serve here. Thank you.

參考資料: Me, English teacher
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。