Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

阿佳 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

我的英文自傳,請幫忙改正,謝謝!(贈20點)

My name is Jo, I'm from Taichung, Taiwan. I'm now living with my happy family. I graduated from Department of Landscape Architecture, THU. I'm interested in reading poems, sketching and making things by hands. That is, I majored in Landscape Architecture in University. I learned using software such as “Photoshop” ,”CorelDraw” ,”Illustrator” to make my project perfect. After graduating from University, I got my first job of landscape planning and was involved in it.

I used "PowerPoint" to help my boss promoting his proposal and I learned a lot from these experiences, whether at design or using software. Then I transferred to another area of design, exhibition design, with the software, 3D Max. Because of the diversity of trade show, I started to be aware of another interesting world of design. And I firmly made up my mind of devoting myself to design.

Now it's my turning point of career, I'd like to develop my design ability toward more fancy quality. I'm very willing to receive further education, and design with 3D Max to help the interior designers promoting the cases. I hope I can get experiences through these processes and the upmost important, to grow up with my company.

Now it's my turning point of career, I'd like to develop my design ability toward more fancy quality. I'm very willing to receive further education, and design with 3D Max to help the interior designers. I hope I can get experiences through these processes and furthermore, to grow up with my company.

4 個解答

評分
  • Kieve
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

寫得不錯,有些地方改了一下讓它較順些,但沒法標出,希望你可以比較一下並看得出差別在那裡。有問題可email給我。

My name is Jo. I'm from Taichung, Taiwan. I'm now living with my happy family. My interests are reading poems, sketching, and making things by hands. I majored in Landscape Architecture and graduated from the Department of Landscape Architecture, THU. At school, I learned to use many software like Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator to make my projects perfect. After graduating from THU, I got my first job in landscape planning. I used PowerPoint to help my boss promote his proposal, and I learned a lot from these experiences, both on the design and using the software. Then, I transferred to another area of design, which is exhibition design, with a software called 3D Max. Because of the diversity of trade shows, I was aware of another interesting world of design. So I made up my mind to devote myself to design.

Now it's my career turning point. I'd like to develop my design ability into more fancy style. I'm very willing to take on further education, and design with 3D Max to help the interior designers promote their cases. I hope to get experiences through these processes, and most importantly, to grow with my company.

參考資料: kievew@yahoo.com
  • 1 0 年前

My name is Jo; I'm from Taichung, Taiwan. I'm now living with my happy family. I graduated from Department of Landscape Architecture, T H University; majored in Landscape Architecture. My specialty is using software such as Photoshop, CorelDraw, and Illustrator to perfecting my project.

After graduating, I got my first job of landscape planning and was very involved in it. I used "PowerPoint" to help promoting proposal and having lots experiences, whether in design or using software. Then I transferred to another area of design, Exhibition Design, with the software 3D Max. Because of the diversity of trade show, I started too aware of another interesting world of design. And I firmly made up my mind of devoting myself to design.

Now it is my turning point of career, I like to develop my design ability toward more fancy quality. I am very willing to receive further education, and design with 3D Max to work with the interior designers to promoting the cases. I hope I can get experiences through these processes and growing with company.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 0 年前

關於英文自傳翻譯你可以去下面這個部落格看看,上面有很多自傳翻譯的文章和求職面試的相關資料,或許你可以在上面找到你需要的資料!也可以請格主幫你翻譯,或發問

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007

參考資料: 有滿多求職英語相關
  • 1 0 年前

醜話先說 你這篇完成度大概只能算兩三成

修改等於是幫你寫了

要幫你寫的話

還不瞭解你想說什麼

你這個如果是求職用的

建議你修改撰寫方式 或者請人撰寫

你這樣寫的落落長 應該沒有一個主管會看的

基本資料跟學經歷 專長 證照 用表列的方式

最後才寫一段 為什麼想要這份工作 或是自己為什麼適合這份工作 等等