X 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

誰可以幫我看短篇英文作文並寫給我些建議

A Marvelous Memory

When I was young I had a good time. There were a small river and some trees near my house. Sometimes I used to go there and pick a little fish and butterflies back home to feed,however they died. after then I have never picked any natural animal back home because I afraid they were died by me.

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我針對你的文章幫你修改一下 儘供參考:

I really had a good time in my childhood. There were creeks, trees and a park near my house; they were my favorite platgrounds. I liked to capture fishes or some insects and took them home, my mom was scared occasionally when seeing the locusts or mantises I brought home; and I would get punishment as pandy. I always set them free after breeding them for a couple days, because I was afraid that they might get hurt. I am thankful for the wonderful and joyful childhood my parents gave me, and they would be my unforgettable marvelous memory for life.

建議:

1. 不要在文章中一直提到"die", 不是很適當.

2. 回文者應有風度, 勿做人身攻擊或做惡意批評, 像是第二篇的回文者.

3. 請多跟同學老師切磋.

參考資料: 自己
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

翻譯:

一個美好的回憶

我小時候有個美好的回憶, 我家附近有小河及樹林. 有時候我會抓些小魚跟蝴蝶回家養, 但是他們都會死掉. 後來我就不抓小動物回家, 免得他們因我而死...............

本篇文章, 錯字多,用法錯..............

pick a little fish 應改為caught little fish,

back home to feed應改為 back home for fun

after then I have never picked 應改為 never brought.....

I afraid they were died by me 應改為 I am afraid that they will die because of me

• Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。