Yahoo奇摩知識+ 將於 2021 年 5 月 4 日 (美國東部時間) 終止服務。自 2021 年 4 月 20 日 (美國東部時間) 起,Yahoo奇摩知識+ 網站將會轉為唯讀模式。其他 Yahoo奇摩產品與服務或您的 Yahoo奇摩帳號都不會受影響。如需關於 Yahoo奇摩知識+ 停止服務以及下載您個人資料的資訊,請參閱說明網頁。

匿名使用者
匿名使用者 發問時間: 商業與財經工作與就業其他:工作與就業 · 1 0 年前

特急!! 求英文高手幫忙翻譯

因為想要換工作急需要履歷的英文自傳,我將其中不會翻的一段自傳列出,還請各位懂英文的大哥或大姐幫個忙. 謝謝!

謝謝唷!

大學畢業後任職於**會計師事務所,一方面將求學階段所學的理論學以致用,另一方面學習審計及稅務之實務經驗。在事務所二年的期間,學習到完整的專業查帳流程;另因接觸到許多不同產業的客戶,對於各公司帳務流程有基本的認知。事務所承接客戶案子時間上是非常緊湊的,我始終保持在安排的外勤時間內有效率如期完成,另於下個案子之餘,也會追蹤關心上個案子的進度。

3 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

After graduation from the university, I worked with XXXXX accounting firm where I applied the theories I had learned in school and picked up practices of auditing and taxation. During the 2 years in the firm, I learned comprehensive knowledge of account auditing and accounting process of various companies because of the professional contact. Since the working schedule was tight, I always finished my field job within the deadline and followed up with previous case while I have extra time for the next one.

• 1 0 年前

之前在網路上有看到一個部落格專門在講有關英文翻譯、自傳履歷表等等和英語相關文章,他發表的文章都滿實用的,對於英語學習的方法也講得滿中肯的,有需要翻譯的朋友可以去看看或是有英文問題或是翻譯@問題也可以在上面發問或留言喔!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/archive...

參考資料: 你可以去看
  • 1 0 年前

Finish university successor job in**accounting firm, will attend school the theories learning with a view to its application that the stage learns on the other hand, learn actual situation experience of audit and tax administration on the other hand.The period for two years in office, the profession which learns an integrity checks debt process;I am another to have basic cognition to the each company accounts process because of coming in contact with many customers of different industries.Office's accepting a customer's top of the case time is very a tightly packed, I keep efficient always to complete according to schedule in the arrangement of the field work time, another in descend remaining of individual case son, will also track progress of concerning the last individual case son.

參考資料: 譯言堂
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。