promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

懇請諸位大德協助翻譯以下中文自傳成英文

因個人最近想中年轉業,深怕自己的英文寫得不好

懇請諸位大德協助翻譯以下中文自傳成英文

自傳

從退伍至今皆是從事業務相關的工作,我喜歡與陌生人不斷的接觸我也喜歡業務帶來的壓力與成就。在即將退伍之時我就打算要從事業務行銷了,所以踏入社會之初就開始了第一份業務的工作--家電推銷業務,對象則為新竹地區電器行。而後仗著年輕有本錢陸續換過幾份工作,雖然學到了不少其他的產品及業務經驗但也領悟到滾石不生苔之道理,所以當下決定了不想再繼續換工作了。之後從事工業接著劑新竹駐區代表的業務,在任職期間努力經營責任區內的客戶之下,也陸續得到過業務競賽的好名次。甚至在全省的經銷商業務中都是眾所皆知的人物。後來禁不住朋友的盛情邀約從事液晶電視開發推廣的業務,在任職其間內因為公司人員不多除了擔任業務之外還兼職購料的工作,期間雖然開發出20”LCD TV也陸續出了幾批貨,但是因為此一產業需要大筆的資金運轉且機種淘汰的速度又快,最後逃避不了資金的壓力公司只能宣佈結束營業了。我目前從事再生能源相關之產品,如:太陽能,風力發電及相關設備,公司也因為人少所以除了業務推廣之外還要學會整套發電系統規劃與施工,雖然工作繁雜但也從中了解這個產業上中下游相關的專業知識。

結婚至今已超過十年了,目前有兩位可愛的小公主,太太在一家生產CCFL的公司擔任會計的工作。母親早在我小學三年級的時候就已因病過世,父親則在三年前也因病往生了。

『提昇整體附加價值、提供多元優質服務』是我從事業務工作對客戶秉持的態度。我深信所有的業務關係都都建立在成熟的信任上;言行一致性則是業務最大的無形財富。

3 個解答

評分
  • Jacky
    Lv 5
    1 0 年前
    最佳解答

All engaged in the work that the business is correlated with from leaving the army to the present, I like with stranger's constant contact pressure and achievement that I like the business to bring too.

I plan to engaged in business marketing while leaving the army soon, so began the job of the first business at the beginning getting into the society --The business of distributor of the electrical home appliances, the target is an electric apparatus of area of Hsinchu walks.

And then it is young to take the advantage of capital and change several jobs successively, though has learnt that comprehends the reason that rolling stone gathers no moss in many other products and business experience, so does not want to continue changing the work as making decision again.

Later was engaged in industry's continuing the business of representatives of staying areas of Hsinchu of pharmaceutical, make great efforts to deal in the customer in the area of responsibility during tenure of office, has got the good place of business contest successively too.

There are all all personages all known in the business of distributors even in the whole province.

Can't help hospitality of friend is it engaged in liquid crystal TV set develop the business popularized to invite later, hold a post during that time inside because personnel little to is it purchase work of the material to hold a part-time job even except holding the business company, develop 20 " LCD TV produce several goods successively too, because industry this need a large sum of fund turn round and speed that aircraft type eliminate from fast during this time, the pressure company not escaping the fund finally can only claim to finish opening.

參考資料: 一位英文系的畢業生
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 可兒
    Lv 6
    1 0 年前

The autobiography is all engaged in the work that the business is correlated with from leaving the army to the present, I like with stranger's constant contact pressure and achievement that I like the business to bring too.

I plan to engaged in business marketing while leaving the army soon, so began the job of the first business at the beginning getting into the society --The business of distributor of the electrical home appliances, the target is an electric apparatus of area of Hsinchu walks.

And then it is young to take the advantage of capital and change several jobs successively, though has learnt that comprehends the reason that rolling stone gathers no moss in many other products and business experience, so does not want to continue changing the work as making decision again.

Later was engaged in industry's continuing the business of representatives of staying areas of Hsinchu of pharmaceutical, make great efforts to deal in the customer in the area of responsibility during tenure of office, has got the good place of business contest successively too. There are all all personages all known in the business of distributors even in the whole province. 。 Can't help hospitality of friend is it engaged in liquid crystal TV set develop the business popularized to invite later, hold a post during that time inside because personnel little to is it purchase work of the material to hold a part-time job even except holding the business company, develop 20 " LCD TV produce several goods successively too, because industry this need a large sum of fund turn round and speed that aircraft type eliminate from fast during this time, the pressure company not escaping the fund finally can only claim to finish opening.

• 1 0 年前

之前在網路上有看到一個部落格專門在講有關英文翻譯、自傳履歷表等等和英語相關文章,他發表的文章都滿實用的,對於英語學習的方法也講得滿中肯的,有需要翻譯的朋友可以去看看或是有英文問題或是翻譯@問題也可以在上面發問或留言喔!

部落格網址:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/supercanada2007/archive...

參考資料: 網路上發現的
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。