promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
? 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

幫我看看有沒有翻錯!因為我用網路翻譯翻的

我用網路的翻譯網頁翻的,我知道一定有錯!請各位大大幫我檢查看看,哪裡錯了、或哪裡怪怪的。

中文:

父母對子女採取民主開放的教養態度,使我面對現代社會的變遷和衝擊時,能有彈性與理性的應變能力。爸爸以前是空軍的軍人,他非常嚮往軍中的生活,和同學們一起打拼努力,體會汗水的種種滋味。所以我很小就被他灌輸了軍校生點點滴滴。爸爸也會講一些道理給我們聽,讓我們面對無知的未來,能有一份警覺和放心的心情去面對。

英文:

parents couplet of calligraphy the female adopts the lowbrow attitude that the democracy open, making me face the change of the modern society and pounding at, can have the contingency ability of the flexibility and reasonableness.Father was the air force's soldier before, he looked forward to the life in the soldier very much, together working hard with the classmates hard, realizing various tastes of the sweat.So I am very small and then is instilled the military school by him to get some intravenous drop drop.Father also will speak some truths to hear for us, letting us face the future of ignorance, can have a vigilance and rest assured mood to face.

已更新項目:

那可以幫我翻翻看嗎??

2 個已更新項目:

BabyCat 你可以幫我翻翻看嗎@@?

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

我看了你的幾篇知識後, 推測你是要寫自傳?

My parents treated their kids in an open and democratic manner. This has helped me to sensibly and flexibly handle the impact from the transition of our modern society. My father used to be a soldier in the air force, and he could not forget the time spent with the comrades. Therefore, I was told about the life in military school when I was young. My father's principles and lessons about life has prepared me to face the unknown future with vigilance and confidence.

參考資料: brain...........
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
  • 1 0 年前

跟你說 網路翻譯軟體真的不能用,單字大概都OK,但文句就是沒一句是通的

參考資料: 住在美國的我
    • Commenter avatar登入以對解答發表意見
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。