Sophia 發問時間: 社會與文化語言 · 1 0 年前

「英文」是否可以幫我中翻英,要快唷〃

我的夢想

也許夢想對人是一種完美的目標;也許夢想對人是一種殘酷的目標。而我的夢想對我而言是個要有充滿智慧的頭腦、也要有一顆天使般的心對待所有的病人;我的夢想就是要當醫生。

雖然這個夢想要很努力、很努力的讀書,但每個人成功的背後一定有著辛苦的過程。「美麗的風景假如不能讓人得到安慰,它就沒意義」;就如同:「就算有再多的辛苦假如不能讓人認同,就是白費力氣」,所以辛苦不算什麼,想要自己的夢想是完美的而不是殘酷的,就更需要別人的認同。

「健康本身是喜樂與滿足的泉源」,所以我想當醫生讓所有人都擁有著健康的身體,讓他們的心靈有喜樂和滿足的感受。

生命若要有意義,就要投入去愛別人、投入去關懷你周遭的人、投入去創造一些讓你活得有目的、有意義的事情。每個人都應向自己心中的完美夢想創造,而不是漫無目的的在白白浪費生命。

2 個解答

評分
  • 1 0 年前
    最佳解答

I dream of

Dream of perhaps is a kind of perfect target to the person;Dream of perhaps is a kind of ruthlessness target to the person.And my dream is a brains that has to have already been filled with intelligence to me and have to also have a heart of angel sort to treat all patients;My dream wants to be a doctor.

Although this dream wants very hard, studying for making great effort, the everyone's successful back certainly has hard process."Beautiful scenery if can't let the person get consolation, it has no meaning";Like:"Have on the whole many pains again if can't let the person approve, is labor in vain", so don't consider as what hard, wanting the own dream is perfect but isn't ruthlessness, even needing the other people's approbation.

"Health oneself is a pleased and happy and contented source", so I want being a doctor lets the owner all own healthy body, let the in an interesting condition happy and contented feeling of their minds.

If the life wants meaningfully, will put into to love other people, devotion to be concerned with your whole persons, devotions to create some let you live have a purpose, meaningful thing.Everyone should to heart in of perfect dream creation, not aimless white in the white wasted life.

給你

參考資料: 自己
  • 1 0 年前

你家如果是家境富裕,當然OK;如果不是,勸你學好一技之長,或早日另尋跑道吧。

參考資料: 人要看清現實
還有問題?馬上發問,尋求解答。